Lionel Messi - v7

Vilarrubi

So,when is he coming back?He has already been injured for like 3 weeks

Well if he misses the game against Osasuna it could be a while because there’s an international break (which he’s banned for) then our next game is 14/09 against Valencia.

eaman

Im more for his rest until late september. Messi usually 'peaks' from march to april, and if that means we would get best messi in final stage of the season, im good with that.

Who knows who are first champions league opponent will be. He could be going into a tough home game with only a few minutes against Valencia played. Anyway playing one game now is hardly going to affect him later in the season seen as he will have a good break the next two weeks anyway. Also it's better to know how he gets through a competitive game now than later on

Hardy

[tw]1166767973689974784[/tw]

Leo will attend CL draw tomorrow with Barto, Javier Bordas, Oscar Grau and Eric Abidal. If he shows up with Anto and kids as well the award must be in his bag, they know already if he won it or not.

I don't care too much about the Uefa award on its own. In terms of importance, it's like the Copa del Rey, FIFA award is like La Liga, and Ballon d'Or is like the Champions League. The more important thing about him winning though is that it might build some momentum onto the next two big awards.

The Uefa award is also probably the toughest for him to win because it's always previously gone to a winner of a Uefa competition and seems heavily biased towards those, so him winning here is a promising sign moving ahead.

I don't care too much about the Uefa award on its own. In terms of importance, it's like the Copa del Rey, FIFA award is like La Liga, and Ballon d'Or is like the Champions League. The more important thing about him winning though is that it might build some momentum onto the next two big awards.

The Uefa award is also probably the toughest for him to win because it's always previously gone to a winner of a Uefa competition and seems heavily biased towards those, so him winning here is a promising sign moving ahead.

I want him to win every award, no matter how small. As a football fan first and foremost I want the best player in the world to win all the awards and he is the best, by quite some distance

KingLeo10

Thanks for chiming in, [MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION] / [MENTION=22584]messi15478[/MENTION].

Home of Barca Fans