Lionel Messi - v7

mc_lovin

Very sad day for Barca. Sounds like Barca could not even fulfil the new 50% reduced salary! Financially Barca are screwed but Messi leaving will help to alleviate the financial mess.

Don't think so. Short term Messi for 40ME/year would have been good for us.

Raketa10

Laport needs to hold press conference NOW and state what the fuck happened. One day ago he was claiming that everything is on track!

fergus90

If you had told me two years ago that in 2021 Barcelona would have Martin Braithwaite on their books but no Messi, I would of had you fucking sectioned. Unbelievable events.

BusiTheKing

the timing of that statement is a bit weird. surely there was something they could have tried. more and more journalists are jumping on the powerplay explanation, too...

ajnotkeith

Messi is 3 times more profitable than his salary so he may lighten the bill in the short term, in finance and sportingly, but this will fuck us even more in repaying debt over the next year's and FFP lol

Messi is 3 times more profitable than his salary so he may lighten the bill in the short term, in finance and sportingly, but this will fuck us even more in repaying debt over the next year's and FFP lol

I wonder how all these other clubs are fine without having Messi. Ppl really out here that think somehow Barcelona need him so much that they will collapse.

Home of Barca Fans