Lionel Messi - v7

tacticvarium

Sometimes I wonder what he must feel like. Surrounded by shit in club and country, carrying teams for years while the management sucks and the media portrays him as a villain.

What he would be feeling when he wakes up to train at camp nou when you know that at the end it's going to end with a CL bashing like always. Such helplessness, while being the best player ever.

Should have left the club along with Iniesta in 2018 or a year after. He probably couldn't because of his family even if he wanted to. He clearly doesn't have any true motivations here. He is just playing professionally for his job ans nothing more.

Catta

Sometimes I wonder what he must feel like. Surrounded by shit in club and country, carrying teams for years while the management sucks and the media portrays him as a villain.

What he would be feeling when he wakes up to train at camp nou when you know that at the end it's going to end with a CL bashing like always. Such helplessness, while being the best player ever.

Maybe if he had lead by example, and not sulk and bow down his head when it gets tough, there would be no CL bashings. He is at fault as any other player for all those humiliations, maybe even more because he is the captain.

He is the best player ever, but also the worst Barca captain I have seen. If we had someone like Puyol or Masche to yell at the rest, Anfield would have never happened.

xxxxxx

I think we'll be forced to sell Messi in January regardless..... and it still sounds like he's had enough with the club.

We should just get what we can in January and move on.

Maybe if he had lead by example, and not sulk and bow down his head when it gets tough, there would be no CL bashings. He is at fault as any other player for all those humiliations, maybe even more because he is the captain.

He is the best player ever, but also the worst Barca captain I have seen. If we had someone like Puyol or Masche to yell at the rest, Anfield would have never happened.

To yell?
LOL if he yells he is bashed and trashed. Look up when he did 'yelled' at Fati. This forum became ridiculous.
So whether he yells or not it's wrong.

When Masche was Argentina's captain they were crap.
When Messi became Argentina 's captain 3 finals in a row. It's prodigious.
Compare to what you've achieved in life. You will probably fell like shit. People who complains too much always does.

Last edited:

Messigician

To yell?
LOL if he yells he is bashed and trashed. Look up when he did 'yelled' at Fati. This forum became ridiculous.

Compare to what you've achieved in life. You will probably fell like shit. People who complains too much always does.

True tbh

vegitot

To yell?

This forum doesn't know what leadership is. Suarez yelled at Fati and got thrashed.

Home of Barca Fans