Lionel Messi - v7

BusiTheKing

Weird how his finishing just completely disabled in that Peru game. Could have had a hattrick easily. Otherwise he wasn't bad at all.

sikkboy

Of course when you see the highlights, his highlights, you see someone playing positively, and continuously at that, throughout the game. His passing is still outstanding, and although I didn't see the game (too late for me) he looked like he was dictating play. Some of his finishing was poor, and the dead-balls a bit lazy but overall, if you watched football on another planet where football was played to a similar standard as Earth, and you were unfamiliar with any earthling players you'd likely be raving abut ths player's creative abilities.

He seemed very calm.

Messigician

Lionel Messi: "The words of Griezmann's uncle? The truth is that I'm a little tired of being the problem of everything at the club." [gol]

Fuck Greaseman

Neymessi

Sometimes I wonder what he must feel like. Surrounded by shit in club and country, carrying teams for years while the management sucks and the media portrays him as a villain.

What he would be feeling when he wakes up to train at camp nou when you know that at the end it's going to end with a CL bashing like always. Such helplessness, while being the best player ever.

Home of Barca Fans