• Pass Rate: 84%/71%
Balls Lost: 172/200
Balls won back: 33/21

Yellow cards: 1/2
Red cards: 0/0

Can someone update this please?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Does anyone really think you can compare CRGay with The Messi'ah? He should be compared with Nani or Stewart Downing.

M

Marina

ronaldo is waaay better than that dwarf messi, come on guys are you fukin blind? Ronaldo is faster, taller, stronger, works harder than messi and he is sexier. I mean, he's damn sexy from the behind :wub: Messi is overrated, he would be nothing without pedro, busquets and xaviniesta. On the other hand ronaldo's dribbling is out of this world, he's phenomenal, did you see his goals vs valencia? Have you seen better than that? And please don't mention that game with barcelona, where the referee screwed up ronaldo, he denied him an obvious penalty, the corrupt bastard and not only that but also counted 2 off-side goals for barca. Had he given that deserved penalty and disallowed the two off-side barca goals, and if real had had xavi instead that kebab maker ozil, ronaldo would have scored 7 goals and the tie would have ended 3:7 for madrid.

So ronaldo >>>>>>>>> messi, messi is shit, come on guys couldn't you see that?
Cheese us christo, how on earth it's only me who can understand this game in details?

talk to the manita

Ocurrente

FAIL!
espnronaldo.jpg

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Are they comparing Messi against Ronaldo's record when he was at Barcelona? However it seems more likely that they meant to use a pic of Cristiano, since they've got the Madrid badge in the background.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Are they comparing Messi against Ronaldo's record when he was at Barcelona? However it seems more likely that they meant to use a pic of Cristiano, since they've got the Madrid badge in the background.

No... Ronaldo scored 47 goals that season

L

Lingonsylt

I know i'm sitting on the Barcelona forum right now and all. But i think some of you, or should i say everyone? has abit unfair opinions. Sure messi is a great player and probably the best.But you guys praise him so much and make him look like he's some sort of alien and at least 3 times as good as Ronaldo. Sure he might be abit better but then again, as already stated, he's playing for a better team than ronaldo, and obviously get better pampered by the teammates making it easy for him.

Other than that, the reason why everyone despise and hate ronaldo and praise messi is because of their attitudes. Personally i don't like messi very much, or well i have nothing against him, but the people who loves him and trashing other good players that people comapare him with. Messi is a little happy troll and everyone (almost) likes that. "A down to earth kind of guy" As you say. And being that automatically gives him alot of fans. While at the same time ronaldo is a prick who complains and cries which people don't generally like. And being a prick and a person with a personality that noone likes, make people have a hard time admitting that they're good, they will _Always_ take the little troll when they rate the best player, which is the case here

I don't really think that you should care about how they're as a person when you do these threads, It's irrelevant. Just focus on how good they're at what they're doing. The midget can't even use his head. (Sorry for messy post, I'm abit drunk.)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans