Liga | Round 11: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 1-2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Jaime Latre, that fucking cunt. I try to remember the names of the worst referees, but there's so many that I always forget some names. That's not the case with him. Always trying to fuck us over. Still remember him from the Malaga game at home last season where Vermaelen scored the late winner.

That Messi yellow has to be appealed.

Raketa10

Honestly for me one of the most important things apart from winning this game is that Denis and Gomes are improving :)
Denis was good today and Gomes was good against City. This is encouraging!

Kuchi

Good 2nd half, horror show in the first.

Biscuits, Bob are a liability now. Hope they snap back untill December.

vlad

i just love barca players when they give all to take 3 points, there was many dirty tackles in second half, i loved it!!

barcanuck

We knew this one would be a hot one. Got out of it with the 3 pts! Madrid derby coming really need Atletico to at least grab a tie.

dakt

This game does give hope, but we're still far away from the form that can give good continuity and dominance in easier games.
Win is mostly due to Sevilla not being able to press for at least 60 minutes and of course, the magic of Lio.

snowy

Jaime Latre, that fucking cunt. I try to remember the names of the worst referees, but there's so many that I always forget some names. That's not the case with him. Always trying to fuck us over. Still remember him from the Malaga game at home last season where Vermaelen scored the late winner.

That Messi yellow has to be appealed.

For real! He was on a yellow submarine rampage.

zv7qe5m

he's sponsored by Mennen. He needs to raise his arms at least 10 times per match and keep them up for 5 seconds min,. It's in his contract.

Antimilan

It was honestly a shocker. Messi's yellow card was atrocious, and Sevilla should have had a penalty and 2 players sent off.

La Liga's referees some of the worst in football. Messi deserved the yellow and was actually surprised that he wasted time there.... but, the refereeing in overall, for both sides, was disastrous.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
La Liga's referees some of the worst in football. Messi deserved the yellow and was actually surprised that he wasted time there.... but, the refereeing in overall, for both sides, was disastrous.

Well his shoe laces were off and in the end he had to get a new boot. If the ref wanted the game to get started quickly he should've told another player to take the free kick while Messi tied his shoes (which would have naturally forced him to be as quick as possible). Apart from that I agree. The referee was very inconsistent in almost everything, the only consistent thing is he got most the big decisions wrong.

Chong Li

1st half :banghead:

2nd half :worthy:

Messi :worthy:

Ney :banghead:

Uncle Flo will be thrilled by Ref Latre, must be favorite for the clasico now, that a corrupt f***ing s**thead.

dostoevskij

Well his shoe laces were off and in the end he had to get a new boot. If the ref wanted the game to get started quickly he should've told another player to take the free kick while Messi tied his shoes (which would have naturally forced him to be as quick as possible). Apart from that I agree. The referee was very inconsistent in almost everything, the only consistent thing is he got most the big decisions wrong.

but then again, his shoe laces were off, because he was fouled. so why should he leave the pitch instantly. this is against the spirit and law of the game in my opinion, to gain an advantage with foul play administrated by the person who should make sure there is fair play.

Home of Barca Fans