Liga Round 11: Barca - Real 1-2

Fati_Future_BallonDor

2 times post + stupid subs from Xavi

amazing how close Barca to Real considering the best players were out

With Frenkie and lewa we will conquer the Bernabeo one more time

The results in itself in not that bad, but the way it came to be stings most, we had a lot of chances to finish the game in the first half when they where in shambles.

malvolio

This game made me realize how solid of a squad we have. Let Frenkie return and with fermin and gundo well dominate la liga.
For me it is the opposite. Squad is poor and we have the same issues that I've singled out at the start of the season.

Attack is trash, with losers like Ferran, Felix and a Lewandowski going down hill fast.
Midfield has big holes in it, with FDJ and Pedri missing.
Defense is poor at fullback. Cancelo is brand dead and Balde is trash.

Xavi has no clue either way.

Windhook

Great game I must say. El Classico at its finest. One of the classics!

Xavi made mistakes with the subs and failed the dynamics of the game.

Introducing unfit Lewa was crucial.

Lots of missed opportunites to score and those shots failed to hit the target way above. Part of the game. I'm not bitter at all, Barca played the right way. Congrats to Real Madrid for the win.

NKMaribor

2 times post + stupid subs from Xavi

amazing how close Barca to Real considering the best players were out

With Frenkie and lewa we will conquer the Bernabeo one more time

Frenkie and Pedri imo. But even this is the case, RM has massive handicaps. Militao long term miss, lack of striker, and Carlo being tactically inept on regular basis.

Anyway, Jude is the truth. When paired with Mbappe, worlds will tremble.

Siuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Horatio

You're welcome
For me it is the opposite. Squad is poor and we have the same issues that I've singled out at the start of the season.
Attack is trash, with losers like Ferran, Felix and a Lewandowski going down hill fast.
Midfield has big holes in it, with FDJ and Pedri missing.
Defense is poor at fullback. Cancelo is brand dead and Balde is trash.

Xavi has no clue either way.
the no.9 position a bit poor. But we got defense covered and midfield could be killer. Wings also good enough to take down la liga.

Team has come quite a way in passing department. We don’t lose ball in back and when building and when under pressure as easily. With frenkie and pedri back we can have midfield that will dominate games easily.

Don't play Romeu ever again and sell ASAP.
Araujo like heavy speeded tank with Vinni as always.
The problem is 2nd half but not just today it's in last few games. 1st half superb, 2nd like mentally ill..

Skalman

Not as bad as i thought it would be, a draw would have been fair. Might not be able to compete this year but the future looks bright if the players we have want to stay...

malvolio

the no.9 position a bit poor. But we got defense covered and midfield could be killer. Wings also good enough to take down la liga.
Whole attack is poor, what are you talking about? Midfield could be, but it ain't, for various reasons.

Overall we could win LL, but only if Madrid is trash like last season.

Horatio

You're welcome
Whole attack is poor, what are you talking about? Midfield could be, but it ain't, for various reasons.

Wc midfield will help the offense. Also read secong paragraph I added.

Real looked poor. we have squad to win la liga.

Also cancelo didnt play like a menace today. Another positive takeaway.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Attack scored 10 goals in 2 matches until Frenkie got injured. I think if everyone is fit again this team will cook again

Home of Barca Fans