Lautaro Martinez

Devils

If this guy was born in Spain his name would be Ferran Torres.

No surprise we tried to sign him for huge money like we did with the actual Ferran Torres.

L3v1s

This guy really came close to topping Higuain. Lucky him, others were able to save the day. Perhaps he'll be able to come back stronger but I don't think he'll ever be World Class.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't know if I am on to something or just utter shite but Higuan was more talented technically but he just missed sitters cause of pressure. With Lautaro I do not feel it is pressure. That is just how he always is.

raskolnikov

He was solid for the qualifications, copa america and at inter. Just had a bsd tiurnament.
Still a crucial penalty vs Netherlands and shot that rebounded to Messi for 3-2.

Lije with Higuain people can be overly harsh. Like he's doing it on purpose or something.
Just had a bad tournament, every team has one.

FinBarcelonafan

He was solid for the qualifications, copa america and at inter. Just had a bsd tiurnament.
Still a crucial penalty vs Netherlands and shot that rebounded to Messi for 3-2.

Lije with Higuain people can be overly harsh. Like he's doing it on purpose or something.

It's true. Normally he looked better for Argentina. He hasn't been 100% with Inter either. Maybe some injury bother. He isn't this bad.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lautaro is class in build-up, physically strong despite size but always has been a streaky finisher. At least he is useful with the ball and not a total donkey killing attacks. I think he has the potential to become a consistent finisher. I do not necessarily see that Alvarez has a bigger ceiling.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

I've seen enough for him over the years to know this isn't just a bad tournament. He plays like this in regular spells for inter too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just not a natural goalscorer.

And to think if not for the coronavirus lockdown fucking up our finances Bartomeu was ready to spend 100m on him too.

vuji_31

Lautaro is class in build-up, physically strong despite size but always has been a streaky finisher. At least he is useful with the ball and not a total donkey killing attacks. I think he has the potential to become a consistent finisher. I do not necessarily see that Alvarez has a bigger ceiling.
Thus guy us terrible, he can successed in team like Atletico and thats all.

Home of Barca Fans