Lautaro Martinez

FinBarcelonafan

Saudi Arabia was crucial loss. Thy might have started Lautaro otherwise every game.. then Scaloni made some changes, Enzo and Alvarez. Those were the key for winning imo.

JohnN

Saudi Arabia was crucial loss. Thy might have started Lautaro otherwise every game.. then Scaloni made some changes, Enzo and Alvarez. Those were the key for winning imo.

I believed and wrote that too after their win against Poland.
Both the S. Arabia loss and Messi's penalty miss were significant for how things turned out in the end.

Flavius

DiMaria was finished. He could only play 70minutes. They had to change him. Not 100% fit.
He didn't seem so, he could have player another 15minutes as France didn't had a single action on that side and the Argentina attack was still top. Anyway, that change gave us a final to remember forever :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

He didn't seem so, he could have player another 15minutes as France didn't had a single action on that side and the Argentina attack was still top. Anyway, that change gave us a final to remember forever :lol:

I think I read somewhere he was only in 70min fitness level, otherwise risk an injury.

Messigician

This, he was fine just bad subs like Netherlands bottle job

vuji_31

Thank you Coron virus.

We would splash 100mil on this idiot, who never score more then 15 goals in Seria A without penalties, while Luca Toni and Ciro Immobile scores 30-40 goals in their veterans age.

Worst league from top 5 big leagues by mile.

Home of Barca Fans