La Liga | Round 30: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-1

JerseyAddict

No, we must beat them. As long as Real is in the title race, they will be dangerous with the refs doing their best to help them. But if we beat them, and they are out of the race, refs wont help them as much.

You just have to look at last season, as soon as Real got in the pole for the title, refs did everything in their power to keep them there.

Amen to that

aaron101

The win vs Valladolid was immense. Now a draw in the Clasico doesnt look too bad.

Lol we have to WIN that. Remember, we still have to face Atletico. Between the 3 teams, Atletico has the advantage because they don't have to play Copa and Champions league.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hope Koeman and our players are watching Real Madrid - Liverpool. Madrid will come away with a lot of confidence after this game for sure.

Let's beat Real Madrid on Saturday.

pregra

Our defence is just as shite as Pools tonight. Cant see us conceding less than three goals unfortunately.

Rassvet

I'll take a draw in this one given how good Madrid look and Koeman's record in big games.

wisconsincule

Can’t tell if Madrid played that well or Liverpool were that bad.

I am a bit nervous for this match. Feels like we haven’t won a Clasico in a while.

JamDav1982

Barca CBs are far better than Liverpools.

More concerned about the CM if it is Pedri/Busquets against Kroos/Modric. As they will look to zing ball wide all game and get in behind the Barca wing backs.

Pedri and Bsuquets are not the most dynamic as a pair and FDJ is the best midfielder at Barca by a long way.

Back three not sure would work with Araujo in middle stepping out. Mingueza maybe more suited to that if comes to FDJ in midfield.

Bobo32

MATS, Mingueza, Araujo, Lenglet, Dest, Frenkie, Busi, Pedri, Alba, Messi, Dembele

So Araujo for Griezmann compared to the usual lineup, making buildup a bit tougher but having one more player in midfield and one more player able to head the crosses away. Might be a good lineup, even though I'd obviously prefer the unrealistic option of Puig for Griezmann.
I do not think that Koeman will put Greasy on the bench though, if he chooses to change the formation as you write, maybe he will have Griezmann on instead of Dembele...

Home of Barca Fans