La Liga | Round 30: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-1

SmilerBam

Why always so agro? Learn to use the spacebar button or dont write here dawg.

What's the point of your message? Did i talked to you?Or you are just like acne, you appear only when i don't want and when it bothers me?Mind your own business, i talk wherever i want, especially on a forum of a team i am a fan of. Something i can't say about you. Mind your business, 'dawg'.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What's the point of your message? Did i talked to you?Or you are just like acne, you appear only when i don't want and when it bothers me?Mind your own business, i talk wherever i want, especially on a forum of a team i am a fan of. Something i can't say about you. Mind your business, 'dawg'.

99% of your posts here are agro and insulting barca players / members of this forum. Learn how to control your frustration :lol:

Joan

Thanks. Also, is it George Constanza?I think i registered myself before he was banned or whatever, but remember our views were totally different.

Yes. George left on his own terms, wasn't even banned. In his later days most famous as a Puig fanboy. Spot now occupied by Bobo and serghei.

Home of Barca Fans