La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-1

ajnotkeith

I mean the points are good but the fact we are grinding out a 1 goal win against Getafe and especially having created so little is very worrying. PSG, Bayern, Chelsea or any other top club of the world would play with Getafe. And this follows on from the Bilbao game were we looked equally as dull. Let's hope Ansu/Dembele/Cou/Kun can provide us some sparks when they get back.

gregorrin10

Nico on for Braithwaite and we move to a 4-4-2

Mingueza on for Griezmann and we move to a 5-4-1. The Koeman special. New season, same shit. With Cowman still here, no surprise really. Glad I'm not able to watch our games live on TV this season, at least gives me a legitimate excuse to not watch this shit. Still a Cule, always will be, but I'm boycotting watching us until we get a proper manager in. Koeman showed me more than enough times last season he isn't it.

ajnotkeith

I said it before and I'll say it again, getting 3rd/4th this season is a major achievement. We nearly finished 4th with Messi who would make us a constant danger, this season we are grinding out 2-1 wins against Getafe like we are a relegation side using 5-4-1 in the last mins.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I said it before and I'll say it again, getting 3rd/4th this season is a major achievement. We nearly finished 4th with Messi who would make us a constant danger, this season we are grinding out 2-1 wins against Getafe like we are a relegation side using 5-4-1 in the last mins.

We'll easily finish in top 4.

gatsu

I will not count on Kun/coutinho/ Dembele. They are finished and way past their prime. My only interest this season is to see how Ansu will evolve. If he proves to be the diamond we think he is, this by itself will be a great win for us

Home of Barca Fans