La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sucks watching Sergi Roberto starting in the midfield for Barca in 2021, but hopefully he can do well.

KingLeo10

Sucks watching Sergi Roberto starting in the midfield for Barca in 2021, but hopefully he can do well.

I wouldn't mind Roberto in Busquets' spot (as a stop gap) while we also develop Nico to see if he's any good.

But every single manager glues Busquets in as an undroppable starter like he's prime Messi. FFS.

fergus90

The sad thing about the whole Busquets affair is now he?s captain, he?s never been further away from being phased out.

khaled_a_d

I've never seen someone who's ruined their "legacy" worse than Busquets. He's undone all of the great work from 2008-2015 by turning in progressively shameless disasterclasses since 2016. 6 years and this man is still allowed to terrorize Barcelona with a guaranteed starting spot.

I legit might stop watching us play till he's taken out of the starting 11.

tbf that isn't on him, the club is the one who failed to replace him for years.
He is still a good player but in demanding team like ours, he is the biggest liability when we are pressed hard.

I know some players are missing...but god damn this line-up looks horrible.

It isn't "some" tbh.
We are missing 2 of our top 3 CB, our undisputed starting CAM and half of our attack.
A healthy Barca is a decent enough team , not elite but not horrible either

mc_lovin

Would like to see a Match thread without people whining about Busquets :lol:

Watch Arsenal and feel blessed for what we have.

JerseyAddict

So... Same old. We like dominate, but it is all round and round... And we concede...

I don't get it how Barca is so shakey in defence.

Home of Barca Fans