La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-1

Daisymorr

I missed the game today but I know the result. How did we play today? Anybody star or who had a bad game?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I missed the game today but I know the result. How did we play today? Anybody star or who had a bad game?

You didn't miss much. A really boring game with the usual suspects having a horrible game ( Mats , Busquets , Griezmann etc).

Depay and Fdj had a good game though.

FinBarcelonafan

I will not count on Kun/coutinho/ Dembele. They are finished and way past their prime. My only interest this season is to see how Ansu will evolve. If he proves to be the diamond we think he is, this by itself will be a great win for us

Ansu is a big IF at this point. Who knows what his physical condition is nowadays. Pray for the best.

Daisymorr

You didn't miss much. A really boring game with the usual suspects having a horrible game ( Mats , Busquets , Griezmann etc).

Depay and Fdj had a good game though.

I see! At least we got the 3 points and its good Depay has kept up his scoring run. He is gonna be our main goal threat.

I wonder will Koeman have the balls to bench Griezmann when Fati is back. He really offers nothing, no goal threat at all.

Gari

Ronald Koeman: "We must highlight the attitude and the work we have put in, in order to win the game. I am very happy with the team. In the second half we were able to play better but we also have to take the rival into account.":koeman:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Only seen some of the first half and we looked very average, decided to go to gym early. Did we improve at all second half or same or worse?

Home of Barca Fans