La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 4-2

Givenchy

It was great to watch an actual TEAM instead of everyone trying to find Messi (not Leo's fault entirely) but we still lack so much quality across the pitch, especially that defence

The fans are on some cuck behavior cheering Messi's name 10mins and then 10mins into the 2nd half :lol: The guy didn't retire y'know.. embarrassing stuff. reminds me of those United fans pinning for Ronaldo, let's hope this doesn't become a thing going forward, at least some of the fans chanted back "Barca! Barca! Barca!"

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There really should be something done about the troll triumvirate: Messigician, kattanib, and Fati.

:lol:

I didnt mention you and still you need to write about me :rolleyes: It says a lot that you are the only one in this forum who supports the psg fan rassvet. Go and support with him your french club :lol:

: [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] seems like you are angry that barca won, you have hoped that barca lose to say that we are crap without him :lol: Take your L ;)

Last edited:

serghei

It was great to watch an actual TEAM instead of everyone trying to find Messi (not Leo's fault entirely) but we still lack so much quality across the pitch, especially that defence

The fans are on some cuck behavior cheering Messi's name 10mins and then 10mins into the 2nd half :lol: The guy didn't retire y'know.. embarrassing stuff. reminds me of those United fans pinning for Ronaldo, let's hope this doesn't become a thing going forward, at least some of the fans chanted back "Barca! Barca! Barca!"

Yea, not all fans liked it. Sounds over the top. It's like he died or smth. Really odd.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Yea, not all fans liked it. Sounds over the top. It's like he died or smth. Really odd.

Yeah I get it from both angles honestly.

It was the first game since this has happened and especially since he did not get the right sort of send off at all, its a shit situation and Im sure plenty want to show some sort of tribute to him.

On the other hand, this could be a real distraction down the line and disrespectful to the current players. Imagine we play PSG at some point and that happened...

terryzinc

I just cannot believe some fans. Riqui is bad because he is on the bench GUESS WHAT he is on the bench because of off-field reasons Koeman thinks he is a rat. Koeman will be gone soon. Riqui is bad because he LOVES Barca and would rather wait here than leave. That makes him GOOD imo! By the way he is one of the few players others teams actually want guess what again they want good players not bad ones.

Other fans on here saying we will be better without Messi. SMH oh my God are you people in for a rude rude awakening. Messi kept this team afloat for years with substandard players here. And where are the Alba bashers today he was the one player who actually played as he did with Messi. LOL I guess they joined the Suarez bashers.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I just cannot believe some fans. Riqui is bad because he is on the bench GUESS WHAT he is on the bench because of off-field reasons Koeman thinks he is a rat. Koeman will be gone soon. Riqui is bad because he LOVES Barca and would rather wait here than leave. That makes him GOOD imo! By the way he is one of the few players others teams actually want guess what again they want good players not bad ones.

Other fans on here saying we will be better without Messi. SMH oh my God are you people in for a rude rude awakening.

Puig is on the bench due to on field issues...namely other players being better than him.

Loving Barca means nothing and is no excuse. No chance legends like Iniesta, Xavi etc hang around and dont do what is best for career but stay for 'love of Barca' if got to 22 and barely started a handful of time for club and current coach doesnt rate them.

FinBarcelonafan

Messi was so big a part of the club, that I am fine to dedicate the 10th minute to him. I have no problem with that! Otherwise, let's keep Messi out of the games because I don't think it's good for the team.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Rof16naldo and Portugal flamed out in R of 16, and got trashed by Germany. - L for you
Messi won Copa in Brazil - L for you
Messi left Barca while you were twerking "But it's a done deal Rassvi!" since Jan 2021 - flaming hot L for you

:lol::lol:

Who has spoken about Ronaldo or Portugal? Why do i get a L if Portugal looses? What kind of logic is this. Thats why you have chosen to support PSG as they win most of the ligue 1 matches? Sorry, i dont follow clubs just because they win. Yeah i hoped as a barcafan that Messi stays, how the fuck is this a L for me? Be happy to have Messi, Neymar, Mbappe in your team but dude get help for your obsession on me. I see angry posts from you after barca has won. Do you really hoped for a loss just because to say barca is weak without him? We will see after the first half of the season if we suffer from his departure. Good evening.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Who has spoken about Ronaldo or Portugal? Why do i get a L if Portugal looses? What kind of logic is this. Thats why you have chosen to support PSG as they win most of the ligue 1 matches? Sorry, i dont follow clubs just because they win. Yeah i hoped as a barcafan that Messi stays, how the fuck is this a L for me? Be happy to have Messi, Neymar, Mbappe in your team but dude get help for your obsession on me. I see angry posts from you after barca has won. Do you really hoped for a loss just because to say barca is weak without him? We will see after the first half of the season if we suffer from his departure. Good evening.

Pipe down, clown :lol: .

This is what you really are: A troll who's been the laughing stock of Juventuz and Barcaforum (and probably RM and United forums if I had to bet) for making alternate accounts with the names of Barca and Juventus legends to carry out your CR7 fetish. Case in point below:

attachment.php

Home of Barca Fans