La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 4-2

JamDav1982

I guess you didn't watch games last year or in pre season almost every time Puig came on last year he produced.

Watched all his games and this pre season. Has proven nothing and did not produce 'every time'.

As has been said many times he was shit in 3 of his 4 starts.

Bobo32

Watched all his games and this pre season. Has proven nothing and did not produce 'every time'.

That this terrible, terrible poster said some thing many times doesn't make it true.

JamDav1982

That this terrible, terrible poster said some thing many times doesn't make it true.

It is 100% true.

Was shit in two cup games and v Betis and taken off early in all three rightly.

Your man going to be on bench this season again. Keep scratching your head and being the most clueless poster who thinks he is 'top 5 in world'.

Birdy

Good game from us but as somebody noted we beat Sociedad 6-1 away last year and we are still a top-level team who will win most games, so let's expect more of this going forward. Agree with the poster saying earlier we look good with functional football but lack the spark, however we looked pretty collected and attacking in this game.

Was gonna say the same.
Far cry from the 1-6 against the same team some months back.
It's still beginning of the season, but the 2nd half was alarming. We conceded possession easily and they looked dangerous very often

terryzinc

LOL you are so wrong. Guess what when he gets his chances again he will do it again. You are biased which is fine. Say I don't like him but don't say he didn't produce the facts show he did. He even was winning balls back and guess what he is a player on our team that other teams actually want as opposed to other garbage on this team. Just make sure you post "you were right" to me when Riqui plays again here or elsewhere and produces again here or elsewhere. Professional football evaluators and professional ex footballers and the vast majority of fans disagree with you. Anyone who understands how the game is played understands what they see when he plays. Remember you will owe me a "you were right" at some point likely very soon. SMH!

malvolio

3 points in the bag, but otherwise we have the same problems as last season - we concede easily, we're not controlling games through possession, we still have only one real threat as attacker/playmaker in depay.

we've just downgraded from messi do depay. hopefully some of the kids confirm, 'cause we sure as hell ain't winning shit this season.

JamDav1982

Nah I am right.

The Puig 'performs every time' is a moronic cliche that is far from true.

Riding bench all season posing in the background as usual.

kattanib

A lot of guys in Reddit said we are good defensively. Have I watched the wrong match?

We were amazing defensively in all honesty in comparison to how we recently have been playing. Lots of composure thanks to Garcia and to Koeman playing possession/counter mix

Home of Barca Fans