La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
I watched the 1st half.
Why they played to the 95th min? Usual "till RM score" overtime or?

The overtime in general was very choppy. IIRC the play resumed at 91st minute or so after being stopped before 90th. I wouldn't put any blame on the ref in this case.

devo901

I watched the 1st half.
Why they played to the 95th min? Usual "till RM score" overtime or?

6 substitutes and then an offside goal in overtime from RM - 4 minutes+ was not completely wrong.
The 1:1 was a corner that was at the beginning of ~94:10, ref. could not stop it there easily ...

but Valencia players were dead tired and stopped defending aggessively - rather comical moments in the box. :rip:

KingLeo10

This next Clasico is important. We should win by a couple, since Messi and Suarez will bust the Madrid defense like usual.

For all his CL scoring struggles, Suarez has been the 2nd most dominant player in Clasico history (11 goals in ~15 games) after Messi who has 26 goals and 14 assists in ~38 games.

CR7 has 18 in 30, I believe.

serghei

For all his CL scoring struggles, Suarez has been the 2nd most dominant player in Clasico history (11 goals in ~15 games) after Messi who has 26 goals and 14 assists in ~38 games.

CR7 has 18 in 30, I believe.

Yea, I'm counting on that.

henias

This Madrid side is terrible, there's no way they are scoring. Zidane still hinging on washed up players and Vinicius lol. City will have the edge easily.

Havesaks

Only watched some of the first half. Vinicius basically missed a 100% chance but couldn't control the ball, not many can beat him in having a worse end product.

Richard.H

RM were attacking and had more than a handful of chances. I was almost certain they would score the winner in the last minutes but it didn’t happen. Glad the Madridista luck wasn’t there

Horatio

You're welcome
You can tell Madrid has eliminated -fish for penalties from their tactical plan since the introduction of VAR.

Home of Barca Fans