La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

serghei

EV's black magic strikes again.

1 point lead against this Madrid side is nothing. We should be 5-6 points ahead, but we've been just as crap as them vs smaller sides.

Make that 0 points since it ended 1-1 like I said it will :lol:.

Last edited:

serghei

Could someone explain to me what the actual FUCK Garay was thinking backheeling that across his goal to Benzema?

:lol: Because he's Garay. He's bound to do stupid things like that.

'Let me just back-heel this at random and catch everyone by surprise, see how that goes' :lol:

devo901

as much as I wished Benz would not have scored the equalizer, it was fair over the full match, ... but man they will feel their bones. :D

devo901

the more often I see this "backheel", I envision his trainer gives him an extra jump rope for xmas present.
Garay looked stiff and disabled standing on his heels. :amazed:

El Gato

Villarato!
[MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION], another Benz rescue mission.

:valverde:

Glad he found his jock at 32. Mildly better than his famous other Mestalla performance.

It's a given we lose points there. ZZ phoned it in by resting Casemiro and not fielding two Brazilians or even Bale ahead of Isco. Probably a good choice as now our most important players are available for Wednesday.

Last edited:

serghei

This next Clasico is important. We should win by a couple, since Messi and Suarez will bust the Madrid defense like usual.

Home of Barca Fans