Kylian Mbappé

Richard.H

I hope this destroys the romantic illusion that players go to real madrid or barca or united to "fulfill dreams". The dream fulfilling teams just happened to be the richest teams in the world. It just took abrahamovic, qatar and the emirates investments to pop this bubble of illusions. Figo didn't go to madrid to fulfill shit. He left the team where he was treated like a God to fulfill his pockets and didn't mind pigs get thrown at him, in fact he took it with the biggest smile on his face. I hope (though they may never) football fans wake up and smell the coffee. People chase money and they always have been. It didn't start with city, psg or chealsea.the trio just happened to deliver a wake up shake.

True, it's human nature really. Everyone has a price.

Temptation

Papa Perez gonna give the team talk for the final now

"Listen lads, let's show the turtle faced wanker what he's missing. Lemme purchase the refs!" :lol:

Temptation

On a serious note, it's a bigger loss for Dumbappe tbh.

He'll what, 26 by the time his contract is done.

He'll lose a lot of time by then.

Keep in mind that Mbappe is extremely pace dependent. He won't have the longevity of a Ronaldo. He'll decline early just like the injury prone weirdo Haaland will.

He'll regret it on sporting terms.

Mitchell1978

He's making a mistake, chances of winning the CL or the Ballon d'Or are much bigger with Madrid.

2 generational talents are not choosing Madrid nor Barca...

Newcomer

To be serious, the money i don't care about, but it will be interesting to see the other "Perks" they offered him, PSG offering him to be some kind of sporting director has to be exaggerated, surely?

Leonardo seems to be a goner. It was said that Mbapp? hates his guts as do most of our players. Campos, very close to Mbapp? since Monaco is said to be a favourite for the role to the delight of the player.

Jadentheman

He's making a mistake, chances of winning the CL or the Ballon d'Or are much bigger with Madrid.

Yes but he's the main man at PSG. And he has Neymar and Messi backing him up. That is worth more than what Madrid offers with Hazard, Benzema, and Vinicius

Morten

Yes but he's the main man at PSG. And he has Neymar and Messi backing him up. That is worth more than what Madrid offers with Hazard, Benzema, and Vinicius

Neymar is often injuried, while Messi is old, thats not really worth more than our forward line-up, other than on paper.

CatalinR10

true , but he'll still have his chances after 3 years when he'll be a bilionaire and his time with PSG will end , lol

that's if somehow PSG wins the CL in next 3 years which I don't see it happening due to the money curse

Home of Barca Fans