Kylian Mbappé

xxxxxx

How the hell can anyone shit on him if that supposed transfer offer is correct? No player is ever turning that down. I'd stay with the worst club and not win any Champion League trophies if I was on that money.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah. You are very sensible, as usual. Those people who believe this salary are mental. Especially since they say it is net ! 100 millions net ! Hahaha, no way. PSG would rather give him an higher sign on fee than giving him 100 millions net.

Yeah, 100m net for him will most likely mean PSG will breach the new FFP next season already (with Messi, Neymar and everybody else), no matter how much they pad their revenue. Na, no way.

Rassvet

Can't believe he's gonna end up wasting his career like this. Disgusting what these soulless oil clubs are doing to the beautiful game.

Morten

Yeah, 100m net for him will most likely mean PSG will breach the new FFP next season already (with Messi, Neymar and everybody else), no matter how much they pad their revenue. Na, no way.

Even if it does, it will likely be hold up in the courts for years, aren't they still investigating City over old FFP, or is that done now?

Newcomer

L for Vadrid

No Haaland no Mbappe

L for Bar?a, PSG and City nevertheless. No CL, snif. Hopefully, Liverpool wins though. Don't like either of them and Liverpool people like to run their mouth about PSG, contrary to Real who stay classy on the surface at least (Madrid media do the job for them) but i like this Liverpool team more though.

Hilarious just when, one year ago, there were talks of Real being finished and in decline. Meanwhile, they just did semi finals and finals in the last two years and renovated the stadium plus signed big commercial deals. Nice job. Hope they lose though.

Morten

L for Bar?a, PSG and City nevertheless. No CL, snif. Hopefully, Liverpool wins though. Don't like either of them and Liverpool people like to run their mouth about PSG, contrary to Real who stay classy on the surface at least (Madrid media do the job for them) but i like this Liverpool team more though.

Hilarious just when, one year ago, there were talks of Real being finished and in decline. Meanwhile, they just did semi finals and finals in the last two years and renovated the stadium plus signed big commercial deals. Nice job. Hope they lose though.

Not done, but once Benzema is done, half of our offense goes with him.

As much as the RW is an issue for us, i have no idea how we are going to replace Benzema down the line, and i don't think Perez do either tbh.

xxxxxx

Can't believe he's gonna end up wasting his career like this. Disgusting what these soulless oil clubs are doing to the beautiful game.

If that contract offer is correct, I don't think he'll care. You're willing to give up 2 or 3 years of your career for that type of money. Besides, he's still pretty young, so 2 or 3 years is nothing.

I have no clue who can blame him for that type of money. No player is turning that offer down. Real Madrid won't have it as easy next year, and I doubt they'll get that far in the Champions League for a while. Their squad isn't that good, and they should have lost to PSG, possibly Chelsea, and they definitely should have gone out against City.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Even if it does, it will likely be hold up in the courts for years, aren't they still investigating City over old FFP, or is that done now?

Supposedly new and better mechanism will be in place (audits, as UEFA calls them) timely to catch clubs that breach the rules and penalize them.

And considering Nasser is the head of the ECA now, I doubt that he will openly lock horns with Ceferin. Let's see.

Rassvet

If that contract offer is correct, I don't think he'll care. You're willing to give up 2 or 3 years of your career for that type of money. Besides, he's still pretty young, so 2 or 3 years is nothing.

I have no clue who can blame him for that type of money. No player is turning that offer down. Real Madrid won't have it as easy next year, and I doubt they'll get that far in the Champions League for a while. Their squad isn't that good, and they should have lost to PSG, possibly Chelsea, and they definitely should have gone out against City.

He should have gone to City or Madrid back in 2017. Along with the trophies he will end up winning with France, the kind of career he could have ended up with would have been insane.

Home of Barca Fans