Kylian Mbappé

Birdy

Who cares about PSG? The only thing that should interest us is Madrid failing again in getting the shinny goalscoring wonderkid, after the Haaland miss.

Although i hate MAdrid, I want more PSG to fail to coerce the will of a player (in the mold of the Qatari spirit, worldview, and morality) and lock him in a golden cage made of oil money and of crimes against humanity.
Fuck them. LEt them lose him and cry in their misery

Barcilliant

😂,so this is why Messi was serving up so many assists to Mbappe.
PSG are like the rich simp who will do anything for the hot chick.

Yannik

Both Real Madrid and PSG sources of various good and bad tiers are right now coming out at the exact same time in the middle of the night basically saying everything is fucked and supercomplex. Apparently Mbumpy is staying (for now), yet some say that he however still considers Madrid long term and might just go in a few years instead. And apparently Perez is livid. I have no idea what of all this is true, this is just all the tweets I read combined into one narrative that I will now rock until sunday when he supposedly declares.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Hate this arm folding merchant.

One would think he would have the decency to teach Lenglet this technique, at the very least.

El Gato

Villarato!
Was funny how few days ago it was said he'd announce after CL final. Then lequipe says he'll announce Sunday. Lol I love the circus but some people gonna come out utter clowns from this

Home of Barca Fans