Kylian Mbappé

FC B

��| PSG have offered Mbapp? to be the owner of their sporting project. They?ll allow him to CHANGE coaches, players as he wishes, including the HUGE economic offer. @elchiringuitotv

Dayummmm

Would be amazing if they manage to convince him to stay.

slicknick

🚨| PSG have offered Mbapp? to be the owner of their sporting project. They?ll allow him to CHANGE coaches, players as he wishes, including the HUGE economic offer. @elchiringuitotv

Dayummmm

Now denied by the Qatari Royal family directly
[tw]1527170970355744768[/tw]

Birdy

��| PSG have offered Mbapp? to be the owner of their sporting project. They?ll allow him to CHANGE coaches, players as he wishes, including the HUGE economic offer. @elchiringuitotv

Dayummmm

LMAOL :lol:

You can't get SMALLER than that as a club

slicknick

Either way, we will surely know in a matter of days perhaps...My prediction is that he will announce his decision after the CL final; but then, what do I know?
Always wished (yes, since his Monaco days) that we would snap him up...Too bad he had his heart set on Real; and the one opportunity we "might" have had back in 2017, Barto & co. allegedly blew it

slicknick

Now it’s backed by Romain Molina as well

If it is all true, I really don't know what to say...If I were a PSG fan, I would have been really angry...This is some proper Mickey Mouse club crap, no matter which player it is for...
And mark my words, regardless of what choice Kylian makes at the end, it will not be influenced by this offer, as he seems to have a mindset which prioritizing success and winning, quite a bit more so than money (hence the bajillion contract extension offers he has refused for the past 5 years)

slicknick

INFO : Kylian Mbappe a ete decu de voir qu?aucun des changements promis par le PSG suite a l?elimination face au Real Madrid n?a eu lieu depuis.

Le PSG continue de tout mettre en ?uvre pour le prolonger en lui promettant, notamment, un droit de regard sur le mercato.

INFO: Kylian Mbappe was disappointed to see that none of the changes promised by PSG following the elimination against Real Madrid have since taken place.

PSG continues to make every effort to extend it by promising him, in particular, a right to look at the transfer window.

via @psgcommunity_

Home of Barca Fans