Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Andresito

Staff member
0x0.jpg

kk.png

Messi983

Stunning player. :rockon:

Pretty stunning we could've signed Kvaradona and Mohamed Camara for half the price of Ferran and we'd be a much better team.

M3ls

Fun fact. His coach at Rubin spoke about this. Early in his career, he was very afraid of physical contact. In training, he even cried, for example, after hitting his legs. And opponents knowing about it used it. They intentionally played against him rough and turned him out of the game.

Horatio

You're welcome
Fun fact. His coach at Rubin spoke about this. Early in his career, he was very afraid of physical contact. In training, he even cried, for example, after hitting his legs. And opponents knowing about it used it. They intentionally played against him rough and turned him out of the game.

Where is the fun?

Bulgroz

The Georgia NT (former french NT player and former Bordeaux coach Willy Sagnol) said that he suggested Kvaratskhelia to several clubs in Ligue 1 last summer, since he was a great yet super affordable player. Only one team actually took interest, but the GM left mid transfer window (probably OGC Nice). Apparently all the other teams basically laughed at him. One GM said "if I suggest an unknown georgian player to my President, I'm gonna get fired". Another apparently suggested to "find him an easier to pronounce, latin sounding nickname". Good job, morons.

Porque

Credit to Napoli for signing him. His talent was always obvious but his final season in Russia was unproductive statwise which probably put off alot of clubs.

bastardo

This kid can get past players at will. He could solve our winger problems. His dribbling is also instinctive and with purpose, something BBZ will be a fan of.

Porque

Tried telling you guys.

Anyways. Read City are ready to pay whatever it takes for him. Be it summer or a year down the line.

Makes sense.

Home of Barca Fans