Keylor Navas

Beast

The Observer
I've already said everything necessary to refute your "argument". Also, I'm really wondering what Bayern CL matches you have seen. I've seen every single one in the past 10 years or so, and we really must have a different definition of the word "blunder".

You must be too blind & too Bayern fan to miss all his blunders... for example .. the one in the second leg where he came out and gave the ball away to Bale who could have scored a nice volley in the USUAL empty goal but he shot it outside

Just go to youtube & write Neuer Blunders... you'll see plenty of compilation

here is one of them as i said you must be too blind Bayern fan to miss Neuer shit or you watched jackshit in the last 10 years as you claim..

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvKU1BRkJmw

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC1HLfNEUYE

Thats nonsense, at least in Neuers case. He is easily up there consistently. It isnt as if Buffon/Casillas never made a mistake in their lifetime either.

Consistency ? he is far from them.. sure he is considered by many the best around but for me he makes far too many mistakes always covered by the fact that Bayern smoke all the local competition ... for me Neuer had one super season with Jupp after that i never saw him on top shape except the WC
If making mistakes, especially at a young age makes you a bad GK @Beast

Then Casillas is shit because he made stupid mistakes while being very experienced

Neuer is a young keeper now ? he is 29... Iker was Real Madrid goal keeper in the CL final when he was freaking 19 and we beat Valencia 3-0 ?.. had one bad season in 2002 and came back like a champion in the CL final and won again... he was Spain No 1 when he was 22 ....
Sure he made some mistakes but you seem to forget that Iker for around 8 years in a row carried a very average Real Madrid with crap defense and no DM for a long time...
I'm sorry .. but put Neuer in RM team of 2004-2009 and see how many goals he'll concede
That said Iker was never as complete as Buffon or peter schmeichel... he had his super reflex which bailed him out a lot and gained his fame from it but was never as commending as Buffon in his prime or Peter

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not Neuer, but DDG and Courtois. Both have had three very good seasons and to simply make it out like they're nothing special is just strange.

Can't say much about Neuer as I don't watch many Bayern matches to judge his consistency(and I suspect neither do you), but he's always been rated as consistently brilliant and has the ability to turn it up when necessary so I guess he can't be that bad then.....but Iker is San Iker so I guess he's automatically better for you.

valk

The truth is that Iker in his prime was unbelievable. Not complete like Gigi but he pulled the most amazing saves I've ever seen. Probably the best shot stopper and 1 on 1 keeper ever. He also was the ultimate big game goalkeeper. Never crumbled under the pressure of a big game. Could not say that about Neuer or Kahn tbh

It was a game against Zaragoza in 06-07 I believe, when we won 1-0 but they had ~30 shots on goal. And he was putting performances like that on a weekly basis. He was always shit on crosses though.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You must be too blind & too Bayern fan to miss all his blunders... for example .. the one in the second leg where he came out and gave the ball away to Bale who could have scored a nice volley in the USUAL empty goal but he shot it outside

Just go to youtube & write Neuer Blunders... you'll see plenty of compilation

here is one of them as i said you must be too blind Bayern fan to miss Neuer shit or you watched jackshit in the last 10 years as you claim..

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvKU1BRkJmw

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC1HLfNEUYE

Consistency ? he is far from them.. sure he is considered by many the best around but for me he makes far too many mistakes always covered by the fact that Bayern smoke all the local competition ... for me Neuer had one super season with Jupp after that i never saw him on top shape except the WC

Neuer is a young keeper now ? he is 29... Iker was Real Madrid goal keeper in the CL final when he was freaking 19 and we beat Valencia 3-0 ?.. had one bad season in 2002 and came back like a champion in the CL final and won again... he was Spain No 1 when he was 22 ....
Sure he made some mistakes but you seem to forget that Iker for around 8 years in a row carried a very average Real Madrid with crap defense and no DM for a long time...
I'm sorry .. but put Neuer in RM team of 2004-2009 and see how many goals he'll concede
That said Iker was never as complete as Buffon or peter schmeichel... he had his super reflex which bailed him out a lot and gained his fame from it but was never as commending as Buffon in his prime or Peter

Sorry, I can no longer take you seriously. You can't even make a proper argument.

You accuse me of not having watched as many CL matches as I claim, and for your bold accusation you supply TWO compilation videos which a) include mostly Bundesliga games or b) even blunders when he was at Schalke. Most of those blunders happened several years ago. Seriously, your whole arguments are a fucking joke. If you don't know what you are talking about, don't talk at all.

You also completely neglect what a fecking genius Neuer has been for Bayern in countless CL matches. You only talk about alleged blunders that you fail to give evidence for.

btw, I remember how horrible young Casillas was against Bayern, when we humiliated Real twice in the group stage. He himself was responsible for around a third of all those goals we scored against them. We used to laugh so hard about him and his inabillity to judge a cross.

Oh, and Schmeichel and Buffon were complete goalkeepers, but Neuer is not? Both were/are not even two third as "complete" a gk as Neuer is. Give credit were its due or just admit that you are pathetic little hater and we can part ways.

There is not a reputable pundit around who would dare to speak ill of Neuer, but you ofc you know better. LoL.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Sorry, I can no longer take you seriously. You can't even make a proper argument.

You accuse me of not having watched as many CL matches as I claim, and for your bold accusation you supply TWO compilation videos which a) include mostly Bundesliga games or b) even blunders when he was at Schalke. Most of those blunders happened several years ago. Seriously, your whole arguments are a fucking joke. If you don't know what you are talking about, don't talk at all.

You also completely neglect what a fecking genius Neuer has been for Bayern in countless CL matches. You only talk about alleged blunders that you fail to give evidence for.

btw, I remember how horrible young Casillas was against Bayern, when we humiliated Real twice in the group stage. He himself was responsible for around a third of all those goals we scored against them. We used to laugh so hard about him and his inabillity to judge a cross.

Oh, and Schmeichel and Buffon were complete goalkeepers, but Neuer is not? Both were/are not even two third as "complete" a gk as Neuer is. Give credit were its due or just admit that you are pathetic little hater and we can part ways.

There is not a reputable pundit around who would dare to speak ill of Neuer, but you ofc you know better. LoL.

That was a quick video not all of NEUER faults... there is plenty more including the 2 games against Real

Yes young Iker... not 29 year old Neuer...

Neuer better than Schmeichel & Buffon ?? Neuer more complete than both LOL... you couldn't hold your bias could you ?

Well that wraps it up for me ... that was so easy

Beast

The Observer
Nicknamed the Panther now by the press
truly remarkable , i'm reserving my judgement on him till the end of the season
What he showed is truly world class form that would put him on the top 3 keepers in the world but for me it's all about consistency
so i'll stay silent till end of the season but if he continues this form .. than we should give a big bonus to our keeper scouts
Iker-Diego Lopez and now Navas

Beast

The Observer
154367.jpg

San Keylor Navas so far

Beast

The Observer
He is Bojan , cannot deny that...
shows a lot about his character , the way he took everything to the chin and put it in his game

indeed David who, the press are all hyped about Keylor now i don't think a future move will be on the table anymore as we all know how the press play it's part

Galning

He's always been an amazing player. The only shocking thing was that Casillas actually played ahead of this guy.

Home of Barca Fans