Keirrison

Eetu

Adormit
Did get his first 10 minutes of Serie A action today as he was substituted in on the 84th minute for Manuel Pasqual. Didn't see much of the ball, atleast for the last 4 minutes of that (which is the part that I was awake).

I'd say that if the coach sees him as an option when the team is desperately needing a goal, it's a good start.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Heh-heh-heh ooooh dear this is turning out to be as bad of a decision as I expected it to be. Txiki OUT!

Well to be fair man.. The kid has yet to get his chance as a starter to show the world what he's worth! he was being smootherd at benfica due to good performances of their attack and we'll just have to wait to see how he develops with viola.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He looked decent against Milan, drew some fouls but messed up a chance that could have made the game end differently. If he's going to be a finisher things like that aren't acceptable.

Andres Iniesta

I think keirrison was a bad acquisition, he is slow, he does not adapt to this reality... different game, different culture. Too expensive and he`s not playing wherever he goes. I hope he can adapt and become a valuable member but i just cant see this scenario to happen. :S

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I think keirrison was a bad acquisition, he is slow, he does not adapt to this reality... different game, different culture. Too expensive and he`s not playing wherever he goes. I hope he can adapt and become a valuable member but i just cant see this scenario to happen. :S

Still a bit early to judge I think as he hasn't trained extensively with us. I do know he was never that kind of player in Brasil, but my family club is Palmeiras so that may be a tad biased, but he was a great player for us/them.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Still a bit early to judge I think as he hasn't trained extensively with us. I do know he was never that kind of player in Brasil, but my family club is Palmeiras so that may be a tad biased, but he was a great player for us/them.

The problem is players of his style either sink or swim when it comes to other leagues; he needs to score goals if he's going to survive in Europe. He definitely deserves a chance before he is dismissed though, and in Fiorentina he will have plenty of good support if Prandelli trusts him.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
he's already screwed. shuttled off to Portugal, didn't get any playing time and then he's sent off to Fiorentina and won't get much playing time there. I understand that the club wanted him as a make-weight for Villa (allegedly), but they still could have handled his loan situation better or heck, they could gotten something signed from Valencia that binded them to any supposed negotiation. he would have been better off coming to FCB and training w/ the club.

Home of Barca Fans