Junior Firpo

Messi983

Another great leader we used to have.

Yeah, one of my favorite players.

Mingueza seems to have similar mentality but he just lacks experience, is sometimes overcommited and still doesn't have a name with the refs he could get away with some of his fouls though tbf most if not all of his yellow cards were very obvious.

Anyway, to not be completely OT, I think Firpo deserves more playing time. I'd start him against Huesca.

mc_lovin

Said it before, but I have no doubt we can easily recoup the transfer fee for him if we wanted. Hardly the worst transfer we have made.

Richard.H

Said it before, but I have no doubt we can easily recoup the transfer fee for him if we wanted. Hardly the worst transfer we have made.

We have a lot more selling to do before we even consider offloading Firpo. He is not a problem at all, imo.

malvolio

He is young and cheap.

You never loose too much on that transfers.

cheap? he was 18M euros. just like braithwaite.

we squandered 36M for la liga bottom half level players. financially wise it was a poor transfer.

problem is that he doesn't play much(like semedo, gomes or digne did, at least) and will be hard to fool some english team to gives us 18M on him.

Last edited:

vuji_31

He was good at Betis , which played in europe that year and beat RM and Barca.

Braith is diffrent story but Firpo before corona concidering age and perfomance was not expensive.

I am not saying he is worth it , but at that time it looked like decent transfer.

Messi983

Koeman seemingly forgot he exists too (like he did with many other players). I think he deserves more chances.

fergus90

His last couple performances have been his strongest yet. Not gonna lie I think he's had times where he's looked absolutely awful, but I'm not one to write a player off and think he can't or won't improve.

Home of Barca Fans