Junior Firpo

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah funnily he looks okayish at RCB/RB :lol: wonder how well he would do at LCB in a back three instead of Lenglet, the position suits him.

Richard.H

He had a great match. I was very wrong on him in the chat. Took me by surprise. I thought he would have a big mistake vs Mbappe which would lead to a goal.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dest was too cute with Mbappe in the first leg. Mingueza and Firpo had the correct approach: just be on his heels all the time, shove, be aggressive and foul when needed (Mingueza was overeager in this regard). Dest in general lacks this aggressiveness in defense for now. He plays as if he hit a huge blunt just before the game :lol:

Messi983

Dest was too cute with Mbappe in the first leg. Mingueza and Firpo had the correct approach: just be on his heels all the time, shove, be aggressive and foul when needed (Mingueza was overeager in this regard). Dest in general lacks this aggressiveness in defense for now. He plays as if he hit a huge blunt just before the game :lol:

Dest also just came back from an injury before the first leg and probably wasn't ready to start (won't even talk about Pique) but you're right.

I think it was Rafa Marquez who once said something like "I'll go hard on the striker I cover in the first 5-10 minutes, maybe get a YC but then I won't have to worry about him much for the rest of the game."

serghei

Dest also just came back from an injury before the first leg and probably wasn't ready to start (won't even talk about Pique) but you're right.

I think it was Rafa Marquez who once said something like "I'll go hard on the striker I cover in the first 5-10 minutes, maybe get a YC but then I won't have to worry about him much for the rest of the game."

Another great leader we used to have.

Home of Barca Fans