Julian Alvarez

soul24rage

Because it's the easy way. He doesn't want to challenge himself by going to a weaker club where he would actually need to step up and lead the team to victories.
lol let's calm down, he just had his 1st ever season at Europe.

If the situation is the same for next year and he still wants to stay in the summer of 2024, then I would agree with you.

L3v1s

This young man really completed football at only 23... Hope he will continue to be crucial for Argentina in the future, and perhaps get a move somewhere else if needed. He's way more talented than Haaland as a whole.
football completed.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
Didn't beat Busquets to win CL and WC at youngest age though. Busi was 22, Julian 23. Not sure if there's anyone younger to have done it.

Wonder who's the youngest to have won WC, CL and Ballon d'Or. List isn't very long.
Kaka completed that treble at 25. Dinho at 26. Zidane at 30. Messi at 35 of course. Maybe some younger ones, didn't look further back than 2000.

Horatio

You're welcome
A bit pointless to look at age. Young age could also mean you are most of the time a passenger on a strong team that wins trophies. It’s more luck than anything.

Julian had some great cameos though.

Andresito

Staff member
A bit pointless to look at age. Young age could also mean you are most of the time a passenger on a strong team that wins trophies. It’s more luck than anything.

Julian had some great cameos though.
Not when people talk about 'completed football at a young age'. Never said it had anything to do with talent or ability.

L3v1s

If there was one player I wish we could have right now, it's probably him. I think Pep figured out that he's not a bench warmer anymore. And what an incredible bargain, costed only 21m. We could've bought 12 Julians with the money spent on Dembele and Coutinho:cry:

vegitot

It seems that he start more this season but as a 10 or second striker behind Haaland. Doing his job very well.

Home of Barca Fans