Jürgen Klopp

Temptation

Probably just a minor blip. People are overreacting.

We need a couple of midfielders to fill up the squad. The midfield planning has been dodgy for years.

The team just doesn't look ready for the season yet. Playing so many games last season had to take a toll at some point. Atleast we can peak in form at the right time.

Been saying it for years but our midfield planning has been absolutely awful. So many injury prone players in there.

You always expect Keita, Thiago and Ox to be injured.

Milner is getting on a bit now.

Fabinho carries our midfield. No wonder we led the scoreline after he came on against United.

We tend to put all our eggs in one basket when it comes to targetting players. Seems to be the case with our Bellingham obsession.

I'd like to sign Sergej Milinkovic Savic. Will add goals from midfield plus benefit from Trent's crosses.

Temptation

Apparently, Klopp wants to take on the Real Madrid job after finishing his Liverpool stint.

Can you see Klopp fitting in at Real Madrid??

Catta

Camavinga, Tchouameni and Valverde is the dream midfield for Klopp. But I can't see him in a club that will be favorites for every trophy every season, it is just not his style, he would not fit in a club built on star players. Atleti would be the perfect Spanish club for him. Making them into winners after he did the same to BVB and Pool is what seems the logical next step in his career.

Maybe he plans to retire after the next job, and wants to have Real on his CV. That could be the only reason he would be interested.

Temptation

Camavinga, Tchouameni and Valverde is the dream midfield for Klopp. But I can't see him in a club that will be favorites for every trophy every season, it is just not his style, he would not fit in a club built on star players. Atleti would be the perfect Spanish club for him. Making them into winners after he did the same to BVB and Pool is what seems the logical next step in his career.

Maybe he plans to retire after the next job, and wants to have Real on his CV. That could be the only reason he would be interested.

With all due respect to ATM, Klopp is way too big for them now.

One of the most accomplished managers in the world and I think the biggest clubs in the world would happily take him.

Rumours are that Perez is looking to get Klopp post Ancelotti.

Alik

With all due respect to ATM, Klopp is way too big for them now.

One of the most accomplished managers in the world and I think the biggest clubs in the world would happily take him.

Rumours are that Perez is looking to get Klopp post Ancelotti.

Bigger clubs than Liverpool would have taken Klopp, if he wanted to, I think.

Same as Simeone. He could have left Atl?tico a long time ago for bigger clubs if he wanted to.

But Atletico pays well, and the underdog profile fits. Don't think it would be too farfetched, but who knows.

Temptation

Bigger clubs than Liverpool would have taken Klopp, if he wanted to, I think.

Same as Simeone. He could have left Atl?tico a long time ago for bigger clubs if he wanted to.

But Atletico pays well, and the underdog profile fits. Don't think it would be too farfetched, but who knows.

Hence the Real Madrid links I guess.

Because realistically, how many clubs are bigger than Liverpool??

He won't go to Bayern coz of Dortmund links. The 2 Spanish giants are probably the only upgrades in terms of prestige and club size.

So options are extremely limited as a step up from us.

KingLeo10

Hence the Real Madrid links I guess.

Because realistically, how many clubs are bigger than Liverpool??

He won't go to Bayern coz of Dortmund links. The 2 Spanish giants are probably the only upgrades in terms of prestige and club size.

So options are extremely limited as a step up from us.

Liverpool now are different than Liverpool 7 years ago. Liverpool 7 years ago were the meme of the football world for "Next year is our year lads" and "This will not slip".

Pool's been a historic club since the 70s but in 2014 you lads were pretty much current Man United tier in terms of respect and ability to attract top signings.

Every historic club has that phase though so it's not a knock on Pool.

Temptation

Liverpool now are different than Liverpool 7 years ago. Liverpool 7 years ago were the meme of the football world for "Next year is our year lads" and "This will not slip".

Pool's been a historic club since the 70s but in 2014 you lads were pretty much current Man United tier in terms of respect and ability to attract top signings.

Every historic club has that phase though so it's not a knock on Pool.

Yeah but now only 3 clubs are an upgrade on us realistically speaking. We're bigger than the rest.

And he can't go to Bayern so that leaves only the Spanish giants. Out of which he can only coach any 1.....

Very limited options. When he arrived we were total underdogs. Now we're one of the most attractive sporting projects.

Temptation

El Nacional

"Liverpool are considering sacking Jurgen Klopp! Transitional seasons aren't acceptable by the Liverpool board and owners."

Whoa this is huge!!! Oh my days!

jamrock

Liverpool have been transitioning for 20+ years, they won't sack coach yeah has brought a little success during that long transition period, he's earn that much.

Crap rumor, won't happen unless he's struggling for months.

Home of Barca Fans