Jude Bellingham

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
100m is quite cheap. He will provide a lot of firepower for them for sure, but not sure if he is really needed. Yeah, at worst they can sell him for a lot of money.

Last edited:

Birdy

100m is quite cheap. He will provide a lot of firepower for them for sure, but not sure if he is really needed. Yeah, at worse they can sell him for a lot of money.
LEt's wait to see what the add-ons are
100m was the base for Hazard's transfer, but with the add-ons it rose to 140-150m for the most flop transfer Madrid ever made.

Doubt they can sell him for the same money or even close if he doesn't succeed there
Perez clearly overpaid for both him and Tchouameni last summer

Jenks

100m was the base for Hazard's transfer, but with the add-ons it rose to 140-150m for the most flop transfer Madrid ever made.

Doubt they can sell him for the same money or even close if he doesn't succeed there
His performance levels would have to drop off the edge of a cliff for United not to want to blow £100m on him.

khaled_a_d

103M base + 30.9M add-ons.

Done deal! #BVB have announced the Jude Bellingham deal via an ad-hoc statement to the stock exchange. Fee is €103m plus €30.9m in add-ons. 🤝

10-12M annual net salary (diviside by 0.55 for gross) which is also fairly high.

Billingham is good, but he isn't cheap by any mean.

Morten

Midfielder for a lot of money, while we need New RB, LB, RW and a striker, no, actually two new strikers.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Hahaha 135m for this cat, get in. This is bloody brilliant. All we need now is for them to replace Benz with another overrated player and we gonna have Xaviball going back to back.

I'm looking at their midfield and everyone is the same, nobody can create even a fart in an elevator . Looks like Vini will be working overtime again next season. No wonder he is always stressed out .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think he'll flop, however I'm not sure their midfield will be much better because all of them are similar with Modric and Kroos' decline and age.

Camavinga, Valverde, Bellingham neither of them are creative midfielders.

Tchouaméni is a CDM so different position.

They'll basically be extremely dependent on their wingers creating anything.

Birdy

I'm looking at their midfield and everyone is the same, nobody can create even a fart in an elevator . Looks like Vini will be working overtime again next season. No wonder he is always stressed out .
True, but Madrid fans are in denial

Benzema left, Kroos and Modric are leaving next summer.
I am pretty sure that, as soon as the last ones from the old guard are gone, Madrid will have a hard time winning a CL again

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
True, but Madrid fans are in denial

Benzema left, Kroos and Modric are leaving next summer.
I am pretty sure that, as soon as the last ones from the old guard are gone, Madrid will have a hard time winning a CL again

Tbf they could for example sign someone like Florian Wirtz if he explodes next season and have him as their creative midfielder. They don't have issues with FFP like we do so they're not hindered by anything apart from their own planning.

They could easily end the 2024 summer window with Mbappe, Wirtz and Davies. Hope they don't, but it's realistic.

Don't think we should be making any judgements yet as it could change very quickly.

Birdy

Tbf they could for example sign someone like Florian Wirtz if he explodes next season and have him as their creative midfielder. They don't have issues with FFP like we do so they're not hindered by anything apart from their own planning.

They could easily end the 2024 summer window with Mbappe, Wirtz and Davies. Hope they don't, but it's realistic.

Don't think we should be making any judgements yet as it could change very quickly.
I don't think Perez is going for another midfielder for the next couple of years.
He has paid a lot the last two summers for md only.

Well, if the creative problem is spotted, he can change his mind, but I don't see them splashing money for Wirtz any time soon

Home of Barca Fans