Josep Maria Bartomeu

F

Flavia

He won't call elections. The guy will only leave if chased. If the majority of the board don't resign, and/or the people at the stadium start pressuring, he'll force his stay until 2016.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
President Bartomeu is willing to look into the option of holding elections at the end of the season, one year earlier than planned. [md]

There's hope after all.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
President Bartomeu is willing to look into the option of holding elections at the end of the season, one year earlier than planned. [md]

There's hope after all.

Then he will say: "I've looked into it, and decided that we will have elections in 2016" :bartomeu:

Kohe321

Barcelona president Bartomeu doesn't plan to organize elections this year. He wants to reform the club ahead of elections in 2016. [ser]

Man, if this is true then the guy must be like one step away from gluing himself to the office chair. How unpopular does these guys have to get before they do the right thing and pack up? If they had any respect for the club or themselves, they would have left many scandals ago.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
After yesterday's Twitter revolution I can't see how he wouldn't step down. #BartuDimissio was trending on Twitter after all. If that doesn't show him I don't know what will.

L

linetty

BREAKING: Bartomeu will call for Barcelona Presidential elections that will happen in the final months of the season! #JuntaDimisión

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just some twitter rumours as of now. Fucking Bart is an hour late now. Where the hell is he.

L

linetty

Just some twitter rumours as of now. Fucking Bart is an hour late now. Where the hell is he.
Apparently someone who is in the press room and he also called Alexis to Arsenal as one of the first.

Home of Barca Fans