Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I think Van Gaal is staying where he is. He said he would have stayed even if he won the treble. But anything could happen, and he's a very good coach.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
yeah, i also think he will stay, 99%...

i agree though that we need to win next year, the serie a, but it will be hard if Jose takes our best players..

Mou, thank you for everything you've done for Inter, but please don't take our best players..:D
Too bad i can't wish you good luck in Spain.. :lol: But good luck in your life nevertheless..

XaviMessiGirl

May I ask you one thing? How do you feel about Abidal? :p offtopic btw.

lol am I missing something here...? :lol:

How can i be an Epl fanboy when i have supported liverpool for 20 years ?. Just because i am loyal to my manager , who has given so much to this club ?. Liverpool fans are the most loyal in the world , at any other club the fans would have chased Rafa out , some Arsenal fans even want Wenger out , which to me is absoloute madness. Under Rafa we have won games at , Old Trafford , Stamford Bridge ( the first team to do so in 5 years ?). San Siro , Bernabeu , and the Nou camp . We won at the Nou camp by playing attacking football , and the man who scored our first goal , the night before he was attacking John Arne Riise with a golf club...... the second scorer was being attacked by a golf club by Craig Bellamy.

Why do all the top clubs still admire Rafa ? , and continue to chase him ?. Cause ..... well he is such a rubbish coach ( modern day fans really are annoying ).

I'm a Liverpool supporter too, I just am not a big fan of Rafa (as a manager).

Last edited:
V

vallieibrahimovic

i agree though that we need to win next year, the serie a, but it will be hard if Jose takes our best players..

Mou, thank you for everything you've done for Inter, but please don't take our best players..:D
Too bad i can't wish you good luck in Spain.. :lol: But good luck in your life nevertheless..

good post!;)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

According to Beast, Mourinho hinted in an interview that he won't be getting Milito, and while he wants Maicon he said that Ramos could be the best in the RB position. Those two are the ones that are linked most strongly to Real Madrid, so I think you're safe.

XaviMessiGirl

Your opinion , so who do you want to manage Liverpool ? This should be interesting..................

tbh I have no idea at this point, sorry to say. I just think the club need a change from Rafa, someone who is better at spotting talent and a stronger leader.

That is one thing I admire about people like Mourinho, no matter how much I dislike him for other reasons. But he does have charisma and strong leadership qualities and coaches great players into greater players and that is why he is such a successful manager. Of course that is a moot point of discussion since he is going to Madrid and I don't think I'd be quite happy with him at LFC anyway or that he would ever want to go there, but I'm just saying we would need someone of his calibre.

And you never answered our question, who wants Rafa? Unless you mean Juve and obviously that fell through.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
give us 65+ mils and take Maicon :p

Anyway, Jose said he wants Maicon AND Milito, the thing is, Perez doesn't.. In an interview, i remember Perez saying he doesn't want milito coz he is too old and wants to give benzema a chance, while Maicon, well, we'll see... I hope none of them leaves, i will gladly give Harry Potter to Real :lol:

Beast

The Observer
No Perez didn't make any sort of declaration regarding transfers , and Mourinho said Milito is an Inter icon now and should stay there ..

I'd welcome Eto'o with open arms if we didn't have Higuain .. but Maicon lets see how it turns out

tbh I have no idea at this point, sorry to say. I just think the club need a change from Rafa, someone who is better at spotting talent and a stronger leader.

That is one thing I admire about people like Mourinho, no matter how much I dislike him for other reasons. But he does have charisma and strong leadership qualities and coaches great players into greater players and that is why he is such a successful manager. Of course that is a moot point of discussion since he is going to Madrid and I don't think I'd be quite happy with him at LFC anyway or that he would ever want to go there, but I'm just saying we would need someone of his calibre.

And you never answered our question, who wants Rafa? Unless you mean Juve and obviously that fell through.
Inter Milan have Rafa on their shortlist , he has rejected Real Madrid 3 times. Jose Mourinho may be a good manager , but he is does not agree with the ethics of Liverpool Fc , he is ll about the money , Rafa could have walked out on many occasions , as we have no money , but he loves the city , the club and the fans , the reason Mourinho wont go to Liverpool because there is not an unlimited amount of money to spend.

You want Rafa out yet you can't think of anyone better ? that just about sums it up . If Rafa did go to Inter , he would win the champions league within 2 years. Sad thing is , only when he leaves Liverpool will some people realise the great manager he is.

XaviMessiGirl

Inter Milan have Rafa on their shortlist , he has rejected Real Madrid 3 times. Jose Mourinho may be a good manager , but he is does not agree with the ethics of Liverpool Fc , he is ll about the money , Rafa could have walked out on many occasions , as we have no money , but he loves the city , the club and the fans , the reason Mourinho wont go to Liverpool because there is not an unlimited amount of money to spend.

You want Rafa out yet you can't think of anyone better ? that just about sums it up . If Rafa did go to Inter , he would win the champions league within 2 years. Sad thing is , only when he leaves Liverpool will some people realise the great manager he is.

Yeah exactly, I said he wouldn't ever go there so it would be pointless to discuss it. lol if Inter wins under Rafa it would be due to the players, I'm not saying he turns already good players into shitty ones. My main problem with him is that he failed to bring in new talent, yes he brought Torres and a couple others but generally he is not good at spotting talent. We didn't get anyone anywhere near good enough to replace Xabi Alonso for example. And he obviously has beef with some of his players, why else would Gerrard who has been with the club his entire career now be considering leaving when only a couple years ago he turned down an offer to Chelsea that would have surely seen him more success?

I think what may be good right now is maybe for an ex-player to coach them, now who that would be I'm unsure of.

I understans where you are coming from , but Rafa has improved our academy ten fold. We have ex Barca coach Rodolfo Borrell , Jose Segura both ex Barca. Borrell has changed so much at academy level , and he will leave if Rafa leaves , we have so many promising youngsters , we have Dean Bouzanis , Martin Kelly , Daniel Ayala , Chris Mavinga , Andre Wisdom , Emiliano Insua , Jack Robinson , Dani Pacheco , David Amoo , Tony Silva , Jesus Fernandez , Michael Ngoo , Lauri Dalla Valle . We also have the clubs greatest ever player as Director in Kenny Dalglish.

Rafa has stood up for our club and fought for us so many times , i'ts pay back time.

XaviMessiGirl

I understans where you are coming from , but Rafa has improved our academy ten fold. We have ex Barca coach Rodolfo Borrell , Jose Segura both ex Barca. Borrell has changed so much at academy level , and he will leave if Rafa leaves , we have so many promising youngsters , we have Dean Bouzanis , Martin Kelly , Daniel Ayala , Chris Mavinga , Andre Wisdom , Emiliano Insua , Jack Robinson , Dani Pacheco , David Amoo , Tony Silva , Jesus Fernandez , Michael Ngoo , Lauri Dalla Valle . We also have the clubs greatest ever player as Director in Kenny Dalglish.

Rafa has stood up for our club and fought for us so many times , i'ts pay back time.

I want to have faith in the youth system yes. But in general our first team signings haven't been great. Aquilani has delivered on select occasions but in general hasn't proven himself, etc etc

Have you ever visited the Liverpool thread here? There are a couple other supporters who post there, as this is getting a little off-topic in Mourinho's thread :)

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I want to have faith in the youth system yes. But in general our first team signings haven't been great. Aquilani has delivered on select occasions but in general hasn't proven himself, etc etc

Have you ever visited the Liverpool thread here? There are a couple other supporters who post there, as this is getting a little off-topic in Mourinho's thread :)

Aquilani is a Playmaker, He will always suffer as Gerrard plays there, but he is very talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans