Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
There is no 'either way'. Tito slapped him after Jose tried to gorge his eye out. Glad you also see that the behaviour of your club and management is 'stupid stuff'. I would go further and suggest it is an embarrassment.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Is it? As soon as I've seen Pinto raging around I thought it's the start of the brawl and Tito starting it. Either way stupid stuff this is.
Yeah Wolfe, you doughnut :lol:. It would have been nice for Tito not to react, because unfortunately, he will be punished also. I'd like to know why Mourinho targeted Tito in the first place.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol BarcaForum, classy reception of madridistas nowadays. Everyone's so touchy. I don't really care who started all this and I always said I'm not a Mourinho fan. As far as I'm concerned he can get dozens of fines. RM is bigger than his persona and one day it will come back to haunt him.

E

estranged

Lol BarcaForum, classy reception of madridistas nowadays.

yea, classy just like when Madrid fans come on a Barca forum and tell Barca fans to fuck off, or call them donkeys for celebrating their new signing, please don't talk about class. Any madrid fan, or anybody associated to that club can not talk about class, blasphemous.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
yea, classy just like when Madrid fans come on a Barca forum and tell Barca fans to fuck off, or call them donkeys for celebrating their new signing, please don't talk about class. Any madrid fan, or anybody associated to that club can not talk about class, blasphemous.

madrid fans, staff and players are all bastards. and they have no 'class'

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I said it before... As much as i respect Jose, that wasnt necesary, it was stupid and unproffesional thing to do..

Although, i also believe, he definitelly didnt do that for nothing. Your assistant MUST have dones something for Jose to do that, no way he would do that for nothing...

and please, dont talk about class... Sprinklers, Pique spitting all around, Busquets and Alves diving all around, Valdes making karate tackles outisde his box, Xavi speaking shit all over the news... Please.

THe ones that has class are Pep, Puyol, Abidal, Messi, and to some extend, Iniesta.. That's about it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
jose did it for a reaction. nothing else. he started it. i'm not going to go to froza inter but i expect its full of barca hate, and ignoring real's bullshit. all because inter fans ca't get jose's cock out of their mouth. madrid were a fucking disgrace but i expect the inter fans will actually like it.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Meh, i dont support real whatsoever. I dont give a fuck really, although its widely know i dont like Barca :D I do think real are dirty cunts, especially Pepe and Ramos, closely followed by Khedira, and sometimes Marcelo... I am just trying to realise, wtf was Mourinho thinking?

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Pajo, thing about Mourinho is that... He loves to give the final word.

He couldnt let go that Marcelo was red carded for justifiable reason and decided that he should do something to get the final word in.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Meh, i dont support real whatsoever. I dont give a fuck really, although its widely know i dont like Barca :D I do think real are dirty cunts, especially Pepe and Ramos, closely followed by Khedira, and sometimes Marcelo... I am just trying to realise, wtf was Mourinho thinking?

mourinho is a cunt. you dont seem to realise this

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Who knows, it might be the truth... I just think it was really, really necesarry to do such a drama, from both parties.. Marcelo got the deserved red card, he went out, why all the reactions and fighting? Just leave it be, even worse tackles have been made in football, it's not like it's first or last time..

Pep showed true class though.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I said it before... As much as i respect Jose, that wasnt necesary, it was stupid and unproffesional thing to do..

Although, i also believe, he definitelly didnt do that for nothing. Your assistant MUST have dones something for Jose to do that, no way he would do that for nothing...

and please, dont talk about class... Sprinklers, Pique spitting all around, Busquets and Alves diving all around, Valdes making karate tackles outisde his box, Xavi speaking shit all over the news... Please.

THe ones that has class are Pep, Puyol, Abidal, Messi, and to some extend, Iniesta.. That's about it.

Do I have to remind you that Inter was the worst club in Calciopoli? Contacting refs, manipulating the investigation etc

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Do I have to remind you that Inter was the worst club in Calciopoli? Contacting refs, manipulating the investigation etc

Lol lol, and LOL... You have to be JuBe fan eh, besides barca fan? :lol: Because no other than JuBe fans think and talk that, and not even ALL jube fans are like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans