Jose Mourinho

numero

944480_399393093515088_306680757_n.jpg

bye bye Mou ..:lol: :lol:

A

Athletic

Mourinho must truly be a special one, considering he's the only non Barca coach that his own thread!

AvocadoCake

So Mou is getting rid of Mata and Torres, any coincidence that they are both Spanish and in the NT? He obviously wants shot of them because they have a relationship with Casillas and he doesn't want the dressing room talking about what went wrong at Madrid. Nice to see that his ego is still working overtime.

And he keeps Azpillicueta whose only Spanish cap was when Iker was injured...

P

PhilS

Congratulations to the new interim manager of Chelsea. I'm sure his stay will be a long one, by Chelsea standards. Two years. But he will switch over to devoting his efforts to being permitted to leave for free before the end of the second season.

barcanuck

Congratulations to the new interim manager of Chelsea. I'm sure his stay will be a long one, by Chelsea standards. Two years. But he will switch over to devoting his efforts to being permitted to leave for free before the end of the second season.

Good time to come for him as the last 2 champions will have new coaches next year hehe. No way he pulls a CL out of his hat like Di Matteo did.

89Norcal

lol cheeky :mou:

F1_STK

Jose Mourinho (2000) ""Sólo entrenaría al Madrid para destruirlo, no dejaría de ser culé"

"I would only train Real Madrid, to destroy them.. cule for a live!" :mou: :lol:

spark

Jose Mourinho (2000) ""Sólo entrenaría al Madrid para destruirlo, no dejaría de ser culé"

"I would only train Real Madrid, to destroy them.. cule for a live!" :mou: :lol:

:lol: :worthy: Mission accomplished

BMLQvV8CcAAhRUB.jpg:large

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans