Jose Mourinho

Catalan Fan

He is honest in that he says what he thinks. That's why there is so much controversy surrounding what he says.
Strong principled people are the kinds of people you either hate or love.

I suspect that part of his teams demise and his downfall were due to his public admonishment of Eva Carneiro, I doubt that went down well with the players.They certainly haven't been performing at the level they did last season.

They have some ageing players of course, but I recon once he did that he lost at least some of the players confidence in him and either consciously or sub consciously they didn't give him 100%.You don't get 8 or 9 players all suddenly losing form at the same time and over a sustained period.It has to me more than that.

Just my take on it like.

Yannik

He won't have that much of a hard time finding a new club. After all he's still a coach idolized by many.

The curse of Mateja Kežman finally demolished Mou ... still, without Mou's getting rid of Mateja, music as art would suffer terrible blow because masterpiece like this wouldn't see the light of studio reflectors:

Drexl

2F78AA8C00000578-3364368-image-a-32_1450394386315.jpg

Morten

Im suprised how highly rated he is in certain places,on redcafe for instance. United-fans in particular, for some reason.

Home of Barca Fans