Jose Mourinho

Horatio

You're welcome
Interesting, why & when did some countries change to left -> right ?

Countries didn't change from left to right. Some countries just use a different writing system. Malaysia is considered a muslim country but they use a different writing system.
In Turkey they use the alphabet with a couple of other letters. Why it happens can be for many reasons. Becuase of tradition, reforms, modernization etc.

Arab speaking countries and/or countries that use arab writing =/= all muslim countries.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Arab writing is from right to left yes. But not all muslim countries use it.

Interesting, why & when did some countries change to left -> right ?

I think 2 things got mixed up there, not all muslim countries use arabic (ie asian countries), but arabic is always written from right to left.

Khaled induced everyone in a mistake because it has nothing to do with muslim or not, he should have said arab, for example I am arab, but non-muslim, and I still write arabic from right to left same as everyone ^^

Anyway, back to Rosééé :D

Last edited:

Trickykid

I can see this happening. Mourinho is a man of strong principles and honesty. If he feels he doesn't deserve the amount its hard for him to accept it.
Honesty? You're joking, right?
If this prick has a shred of honesty in his verbal diarrhea, then he's clearly even more dillusional than I thought.

Trickykid

maybe new portugal trainer ?

I really can't see him take on a huge challenge like that. He probably knows he'll get exposed there.

The only way I can see this happening, is if no possible ChL challengers with a stuffed wallet come calling.

I think 2 things got mixed up there, not all muslim countries use arabic (ie asian countries), but arabic is always written from right to left.

Khaled induced everyone in a mistake because it has nothing to do with muslim or not, he should have said arab, I am arab, non-muslim, and I still write arabic from right to left same as everyone ^^

Anyway, back to Rosééé :D

Thanks for clearing that up. I was referring to arab speaking countries, seemed really surprising.
reading back I got confused pretty much on my own though :lol:

Last edited:

aaron101

So where is he going after Chelsea? I don't see Blanc leaving PSG at the end of the season if they win the league or get into UCL semis. I don't think Man United would want him. He also won't go back to Inter since Mancini is doing a fine job.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honesty? You're joking, right?
If this prick has a shred of honesty in his verbal diarrhea, then he's clearly even more dillusional than I thought.

He is honest in that he says what he thinks. That's why there is so much controversy surrounding what he says.
Strong principled people are the kinds of people you either hate or love.

Last edited:

Trickykid

He is honest in that he says what he thinks. That's why there is so much controversy surrounding what he says.
Strong principled people are the kinds of people you either hate or love.

I completely disagree. Most of what he says is pure spin, and has nothing to do with what he actually believes.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I really can't see him take on a huge challenge like that. He probably knows he'll get exposed there.

The only way I can see this happening, is if no possible ChL challengers with a stuffed wallet come calling.
No he has mentioned in the past he would love to manage his national side.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
So where is he going after Chelsea? I don't see Blanc leaving PSG at the end of the season if they win the league or get into UCL semis. I don't think Man United would want him. He also won't go back to Inter since Mancini is doing a fine job.
Bayern???

Home of Barca Fans