Jordi Alba

xXKonan

Been awful since Preseason, can't attack for shit nor defend for shit.

Might as well just play Balde, yeah he'll make mistakes but he's younger with potential upsides vs a guy who goes through patches of form while making as many mistakes or even worse than a guy who is like 14 years younger than him. Rather trust in the rookie over a guy that has utterly failed us since the Valverde era.

Horatio

You're welcome
Been awful since Preseason, can't attack for shit nor defend for shit.

Might as well just play Balde, yeah he'll make mistakes but he's younger with potential upsides vs a guy who goes through patches of form while making as many mistakes or even worse than a guy who is like 14 years younger than him. Rather trust in the rookie over a guy that has utterly failed us since the Valverde era.

which games are “since preseason”. This one and
Joan Gamper?

fergus90

Messi was giving this guy a career, without him to cutback to he’s just a reliability.

Misplaces passes all the time, sloppy crossing and so fucking weak in any duels it’s untrue.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll still get a fair amount of assists as he does most seasons by getting a couple here and there in big wins when we are beating up some poor side, but he is simply finished.

khaled_a_d

Messi was giving this guy a career, without him to cutback to he’s just a reliability.

Misplaces passes all the time, sloppy crossing and so fucking weak in any duels it’s untrue.

He had one of his best years last season.
Alba was always a talented attacking LB, with or without Messi.
At 33 though, his downfall is coming, or might have arrived.
he also has no business being a captain nor being an inverted fullback

fergus90

He had one of his best years last season.
Alba was always a talented attacking LB, with or without Messi.
At 33 though, his downfall is coming, or might have arrived.
he also has no business being a captain nor being an inverted fullback

I've got to be honest mate, i've not been able to stand him for about 3 years now. I think he's the biggest bottle job going for a supposed leader, the amount of whinging he does is infuriating.

gregorrin10

Brighton are in talks for Estupinian for 25M, we should be all over a deal like this, if Xavi stupidly won't give a chance to Balde.

Can't stand this cunty cry baby play one more minute for us, but he'll probably be here longer than any other senior, with Pique and Busquets I think both leaving next summer, but I'm still not sure about this one, but hopeful, especially if we bring in a starter. He'll probably cry wolf the second he won't be a starter anymore, and that'll hopefully be enough to get rid of him along with Busquets, Pique and Roberto next summer already.

Sure Suarez could be a real cunt on the pitch as well, but at least he was our cunt. With Alba, I feel like with he's just universally not liked, by opponent fans and us alike. Can't wait for the day we're finally rid of him and his antics.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Brighton are in talks for Estupinian for 25M, we should be all over a deal like this, if Xavi stupidly won't give a chance to Balde.

Can't stand this cunty cry baby play one more minute for us, but he'll probably be here longer than any other senior, with Pique and Busquets I think both leaving next summer, but I'm still not sure about this one, but hopeful, especially if we bring in a starter. He'll probably cry wolf the second he won't be a starter anymore, and that'll hopefully be enough to get rid of him along with Busquets, Pique and Roberto next summer already.

Villarreal should take it and run because from I have seen of him he's a headless chicken. Strong Firpo vibes.

gregorrin10

Villarreal should take it and run because from I have seen of him he's a headless chicken. Strong Firpo vibes.

I still think he'll be class in PL, suits it perfectly. A great Cucu replacement for them. Maybe he is too limited technically for La Liga, but at this point I'd take almost anyone over watching the squirrel fumble another season for us. I hope and think even Alonso will bench him, that is if Xavi can get out of his own way and finally drop Alba. Considering he can't give a chance to Balde after the great preseason he had, combined with the same old shitty disaster that Alba showed, I'm not sure he can.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bar?a don't know why Alba played yesterday. They believed that Balde had made merits this pre-season. [@gerardromero] #fcblive

Why did Xavi play Alba?

Choose one.

1. Alba is Xavi's friend

2. Balde is actually capable of overlapping, which Xavi doesn't want since he wants his fullbacks to play as pseudo-DMs

Home of Barca Fans