Johan Cruyff

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Cruyff has one hell of a football brain. FourFourTwo had a great 12 page feature on him in this month's magazine.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Cruyff has one hell of a football brain. FourFourTwo had a great 12 page feature on him in this month's magazine.
Was just about to come in here and mention that, but you beat me to it VB.

Still haven't read the whole thing, but the articles they do in FourFourTwo are very interesting a worth reading. I've started to buy them now. Last month David Villa was the main man they were focussing on, so I HAD to buy it and it proved to be worthwhile. Obviously, with the legend that is Johann Cruyff on the front of this one, it was a no brainer for me.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Perhaps no news but still says it all:
i followed an interview with Cruyff on Belgian Television Vive le vélo (show about tour de france).
When tour was in Barcelona, Cruyff visitied the circus.
Normally every car in the tour de france is registered and is undergoing strict rules. Some friend of Cruyff was bringing C's car to the tour : not only didnt the car needed being registered it was directly let thorugh after the friend said it was C's car + he could park it right next to the finish line.
Also he didnt need to show any identification passes at the airport,he was let through after they saw his face. C says it happens all the time and not only in Barcelona

Hydro2oo9

A Barcelona legend, both as a manager and as a player and was also a great player for his national team, Holland and Ajax.

Great complilation here, showing some of his great dribbling:-

[YOUTUBE]YU-k-Ots3iY[/YOUTUBE]

barSELOna

Perhaps no news but still says it all:
i followed an interview with Cruyff on Belgian Television Vive le vélo (show about tour de france).
When tour was in Barcelona, Cruyff visitied the circus.
Normally every car in the tour de france is registered and is undergoing strict rules. Some friend of Cruyff was bringing C's car to the tour : not only didnt the car needed being registered it was directly let thorugh after the friend said it was C's car + he could park it right next to the finish line.
Also he didnt need to show any identification passes at the airport,he was let through after they saw his face. C says it happens all the time and not only in Barcelona

thx mate great story

Tomba11

A Barcelona legend, both as a manager and as a player and was also a great player for his national team, Holland and Ajax.

Great complilation here, showing some of his great dribbling:-

[YOUTUBE]YU-k-Ots3iY[/YOUTUBE]
Now you know why I was a fan of this player even before he went to Barca. Well all the kids liked him in those days.
Johan was the King of the pitch. Untouchable, unstoppable, unbelievable. He ranks among the top 10 all great players.

Home of Barca Fans