João Laporta

vegitot

Font " my solution is Xavi as well as..."

Laporta " xAVi XAvi xaVI".

Laporta's goons laugh and say he DESTROYED Font

Modern day

So Laporta what is your plan after Koeman?

Laporta " XAVI XAVI XAVI"

Actually it may be a smart move from Laporta. He says how Barca still aim for every tittles this season and play beautifully. If Xavi fails this season, he can fire Xavi and prove that Font's trump card suck. Also it will end all of fan favourite choice.

jairzinho

Laporta should make a move for Conte if he's available. Whether he agrees to join is another question but he's one of the best available options right now.

JerseyAddict

Conte would smack Laporta in the face after few months... Until he picks a fight with at least 5 lazy fat players...
Conte takes no shit...

FC B

Laporta should make a move for Conte if he's available. Whether he agrees to join is another question but he's one of the best available options right now.

Impossible move since he ain't no cruyffist, sadly. Not that I advocate for Conte but I do for an adaptation to contemporary way of playing even if that means hiring Conte.

Morten

Impossible move since he ain't no cruyffist, sadly. Not that I advocate for Conte but I do for an adaptation to contemporary way of playing even if that means hiring Conte.

Conte doesn't work without money, Barcelonas limited transfer budget will not suffice.

JamDav1982

Conte is last thing Barca need.

Barca need to try and build new young team giving experience to them now that should benefit the most in 2/3 years time

Conte so far has been all about winning and not that side of it which Barca dont have squad to demand that at moment and would end in tears.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I am not happy about how late Laporta intervened with Koeman but I also recognize he was caught between a rock (How inept Koeman is) and hard place (His enormous termination clause courtesy of the criminal Bartomeu). Seems clears he rolled the dice hoping Koeman could get things over the line until June but what a disaster to have not done a true restart in June

Andresito

Staff member
I understand it's an extremely difficult task. But it seems like every decision is being taken on the go. He probably has had a lot of plan A's but it seems none of them have worked out, so everything is now improvised.

khaled_a_d

I understand it's an extremely difficult task. But it seems like every decision is being taken on the go. He probably has had a lot of plan A's but it seems none of them have worked out, so everything is now improvised.

I mean isn't this the nature of the business?
You can never work with rigid plan, especially when you can not control a single variable

F1_STK

[MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]torresll
| Despite the request of the owner of Al Sadd, Joan Laporta will not travel with a Bar?a delegation to Qatar to close the Xavi deal. #FCBlive

Birdy

We are trying to hijack their coach in the middle of the season. Why not give them a little bit of respect, huh?

hijack???
Please give me a break

The guy has a contract with an explicit release clause of 1m for Barca.
They knew all along.
They are just trying to play power game that accords with the primitive Qatari culture, where the coach is one of the belongings of the seikh

Home of Barca Fans