Jeremy Mathieu

Raketa10

Please stop with this Marlon obsession after 2 friendly games. He yet has to prove himself! We need Mathieu for one more year and that is a fact.

Total-Football

I disagree.. not good. But still i trust mathiew as a back cb for barca.. he -like mascherano- enjoys some good speed.. thats very useful in our high line set up.. also despite being sloppy sometimes. He handles the ball much better than vermaleen.. until i see how umiti does for us. I still see mathiew as our 3 rd best cb

xXKonan

Mathieu will be our 4th choice CB no matter what happens.

With Verm going out on loan however it does open the door up for Marlon/Tarin for that 5th CB spot when needed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was fine as a CB last season. Had some poor games like everyone, but I really thought he was decent last season. Was at LB where he was rubbish, but not really his fault that Lucho was hell bent on playing him there and keeping Adriano last year too when Roma offered 4m for him.

Now we have Umtiti, and Marlon and Tarin who looks promising so we can afford to keep him as a 4th option.

He'll also do a great job as Umtiti and Digne's official translator :mou:

opjeoff

its a preseason game, no one was at full fitness today against a Liverpool team who are a week from the start of thier season.

Home of Barca Fans