Jeremy Mathieu

God Serena

Really.

Why not?

This guy gave up a lot for us and I like him a lot. Plus, there are way too many Messi's and Neymar's around. My last jersey (a 14/15 home) prior to this season's has Rakitic's name and number and the 16/17 home has Dani's name and number.

Respectable. My last two have been Roberto and Pique. There are way too many Messi's and Neymar's, I agree. :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Exactly. Not to mention that I have already ordered an 16/17 away jersey with his name and number on it. :p

Wow. I thought beside his kids and relatives nobody buy his jersey. Mr. Mathieu sends his regards and asked me to tell you that: "Mr. Luftstalag, I don't know where you live in Beijing, China. But I will find you and will have a smoke with you!"

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sport says we are open to Mathieu leaving and put a price tag on him for 9m.

:facepalm: If anything we should sell Vermaelen first.

Pablo Escobar

Like anybody would go to Turkey at this moment... lmao

As for the price tag, if we would sell him, I would rather keep him, after all he can cover two positions, one ( LB ) is less likely but you never know when you need him as CB because of injuries or suspensions or simply for rotation.

Messi983

Liverpool signed Ragnar Klavan since so I doubt they still have any interest in Mathieu. That's if they were really interested in him in first place.

He should and will stay. Yes, he's old but still more reliable to stay healthy and play well when needed than Vermaelen. And Lucho loves him so he won't let him go.. :lucho:

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Besiktas are interested in signing Jérémy Mathieu since the Turkish club wishes to strengthen the center of their defense [md]</p>— Papers Of Barca (@PapersOfBarca) <a href="https://twitter.com/PapersOfBarca/status/756970425423372289">23. Juli 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans