Jeremy Mathieu

God Serena

Im with you marlon and tarin could fight it out to be no4 cb while playing with the b team its 10 games they can play before having to be registerd

I thought it was 15 games. I'm pretty sure Munir broke 10 games in Lucho's first season but he wasn't registered until last season when he got promoted.

frog-fcb

I thought it was 15 games. I'm pretty sure Munir broke 10 games in Lucho's first season but he wasn't registered until last season when he got promoted.

Possibly is i just thought it was 10 games but wether 10 or 15 should well cover them to act as 4th cb for the first team

xXKonan

Esport3 (TV3) said he has offers from Besiktas and Liverpool.

But if he were to move he would prefer the EPL though.

xXKonan

Vermaelen is the one who should leave.
We are likely going to Sell Verm. But I'm not liking these rumors of us Selling Mathieu as well.

I know Lucho won't sanction it but Mathieu, has probably been tempted by Liverpool's offer.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We are likely going to Sell Verm. But I'm not liking these rumors of us Selling Mathieu as well.

I know Lucho won't sanction it but Mathieu, has probably been tempted by Liverpool's offer.

From what I have read Mathieu and his family really like Barcelona and he has no intentions to leave.

xXKonan

From what I have read Mathieu and his family really like Barcelona and he has no intentions to leave.
The MD post about that was Mathieu turning down the
Besiktas offer as he's happy here.

The Liverpool offer could tempt him but realistically unless he's not wanted around anymore he's not going anywhere. I don't even think it's a good idea for him to even consider making the switch now. with his age and recent knee injury he would struggle to adapt in the EPL.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The MD post about that was Mathieu turning down the
Besiktas offer as he's happy here.

The Liverpool offer could tempt him but realistically unless he's not wanted around anymore he's not going anywhere. I don't even think it's a good idea for him to even consider making the switch now. with his age and recent knee injury he would struggle to adapt in the EPL.

Exactly. Not to mention that I have already ordered an 16/17 away jersey with his name and number on it. :p

Home of Barca Fans