Jeremy Mathieu

Horatio

You're welcome
YOI23Ca64DNqE.gif

I thought Blaugranabull held a patent on that kid?

xXKonan

Solid game today.

It amazes me how Toxic a portion of the Barca, Fanbase is towards Mathieu, and Masche. It's one thing to Criticize something they did wrong in a match but it's another just spewing out shit on them for no reason.

Mascherano has been with us since 2010, Originally a DM but later converted into a CB and the rest is history. Mathieu was brought in as a Reliable backup and he has served us well when he gets to play subbing for Masche/Pique when they need rest.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's been guilty of some brainfarts with Barcelona and isn't a regular starter for this team any longer but it's clear he has great qualities and isn't nearly as poor as many fans have made him out to be. Mistakes at Barca are magnified, he was terrific in truth on the night

BarçaBarça

His offensive play is also quite good at times - as demonstrated with the assist. I hope he will stay - with him in the squad we can afford to rest Masch and Pique from time to time, and survive during suspensions, without being too anxious :)

vinni

Happy to see Mathieu peform well at LB. Is it just me or does he finally seem to be comfortable in this team ? I allways thought he looked a bit stressed out before. Allmost starstruck or something.

xXKonan

[tw]706190337706954753[/tw]

Lmao at some of the Salty Barca fans on the tweet comment section.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans