Jeremy Mathieu

utility73

He should get some love especially when he deserves it. I thought him to be quite good today especially in second half when Piqué was getting waka again.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Good game ? you guys must be joking, he looked like he was giving no f%s at all at times, and by "at times" I mean "at times when Sevilla was 20m from Bravo, with the ball".

Réveille toi Malbroro, ou dégage !

God Serena

He has a tendency to forget to mark his man. Was a total passenger when the goal was conceded, which is never something you want to see from the backbone of your defense.

Other than that I'd say he had a decent game, though.

Kuchi

Solid option for rotation, in B games, including away ones. Plus minutes will only improve his game focus.

Not a bad signing, not at all.

FC B

Poor first half but got much better in the second. Not a bad reserve to have but only for the CB spot.

Catalan Fan

He marked noone when Sevilla scored so I can't say I'm happy

Vidal missed the initial challenge, Pique went across to cover after failing to stop the 1-2 and both Mathieu and Alba were sucked in leaving players free at the back post.Arda didn't impress either with his tracking back.Just think the back four should take collective blame, rather than single him out.

That said, if you were a Sevilla fan you'd say it was a well worked goal.

AnnieSureshot

YOI23Ca64DNqE.gif

Home of Barca Fans