Jeremy Mathieu

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Very happy to see Jeremy get an assist in open play. That touch was perfect!
Hopefully it will give him some confidence going forward. I been under the impression he has been a bit scared of the offensive part since that classico last fall.

Well Lucho did put him through the baptism by fire, telling him that he's gonna be LB 2 hrs before the match

ATLBarcaFan

Very happy to see Jeremy get an assist in open play. That touch was perfect!
Hopefully it will give him some confidence going forward. I been under the impression he has been a bit scared of the offensive part since that classico last fall.

Great touch on that ball from Messi, shocked me to see him play it so well

EdmondDantes

I hope he's the one filling for Alba, if not him Adriano could do a job but I have a feeling Enrique will play Vermaelen there.

Blaugrana Man

Mathieu played LB quite a bit for Valencia.

While Jordi is out, I'm pretty confident it will be Mathieu filling in. Adriano (what a surprise) isn't 100% fit, and Jeremy is a MUCH better defender.

God Serena

I feel more confident with Mathieu at LB than Adriano anyways. A great defender who may even be able to contribute on the attack.

anguy

Nice defender but he is terrible in 1v1's.Even I would win in a 1v1 with him.

If you cut inside, maybe. But against opponents trying to beat him to the outside he's the best of our defenders. That speed and long legs have some effect... His biggest flaw is that he makes mistakes when pressured. It is important to note, that he was hardly pressured vs Roma. Against other team we might not be that lucky.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Disgraceful performance. Fucking pleb. This performance is worthy comparison to the one from Adriano against Valencia.

Home of Barca Fans