Jeremy Mathieu

serghei

He is a limited fullback and he needs to be protected. He just isn't good enough to play as a LB against any good team out there. But he is a fair CB who can be of use in the lesser games. Lucho should use him wisely. He has a place in the team, but it's not the one we saw tonight -- or on the Bernabeu, against Madrid -- that's for sure.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His mistakes has lost us games before and will lose us games again. He really is one error prone defender. CB or LB.

Alik

He is a limited fullback and he needs to be protected. He just isn't good enough to play as a LB against any good team out there. But he is a fair CB who can be of use in the lesser games. Lucho should use him wisely. He has a place in the team, but it's not the one we saw tonight -- or on the Bernabeu, against Madrid -- that's for sure.

Agreed. He can have a role to play in the team. Let us not forget how he contributed last season.

anguy

For the love of god Mathieu, never again play LB.

But his mistakes came when he was in CB position, he wasn't beaten on the side of the pitch (I was pissed off ad stopped watching the game after 3rd goal, so maybe I'm wrong).

I thought he was pretty good before the second goal. Also our whole defense, except Pique sucked today.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
But his mistakes came when he was in CB position, he wasn't beaten on the side of the pitch (I was pissed off ad stopped watching the game after 3rd goal, so maybe I'm wrong).

I thought he was pretty good before the second goal. Also our whole defense, except Pique sucked today.

He played the entire game at LB, and was awful for the duration.

Home of Barca Fans