Jeremy Mathieu

Sunny Mir

His goals against RM and Real Sociedad (iirc) were immense.

He could have played like crap before and after those games and I still wouldn't have cared.

Those 2 goals alone made the 18 M we payed for him worth it , at least for me.
Real and Celta. He got 2 in 2 weeks and the Celta goal was thing to behold. Took Fontas to school withh that one. Our Ginger Wall :mathieu:

Barcilliant

I think he may go. Lot of rumours surrounding Abdennour. I think he pissed of Lucho with his careless quotes and Lucho will offload him.

Any thoughts on this?

F

Flavia

I think he may go. Lot of rumours surrounding Abdennour. I think he pissed of Lucho with his careless quotes and Lucho will offload him.

Any thoughts on this?
You're way off mark. Enrique played him normally. Vermaelen and Bartra have more chances of leaving, and Bartra is the one with rumors surrounding him.

xXKonan

Jeremy Mathieu: " When I signed to Barcelona I thought I wouldn't play as much, but I am happy with how much I played."

Jeremy Mathieu: "I don't talk much, but when I do I speak the truth "

Jeremy Mathieu: "If Adriano leaves I will play leftback. I don't know if the club will consider an alternative."

F

Flavia

Jeremy Mathieu: " When I signed to Barcelona I thought I wouldn't play as much, but I am happy with how much I played."

Jeremy Mathieu: "I don't talk much, but when I do I speak the truth "

Jeremy Mathieu: "If Adriano leaves I will play leftback. I don't know if the club will consider an alternative."

Again spilling the beans, haha. As if LE already spoke to him.

F

Flavia

[tw]625423452225323008[/tw]

Mathieu spoke to SER yesterday. barcastuff probably missed it.

serghei

We should use this proclivity that Mathieu has to our advantage. Lucho should tell him false-secrets in private, so he can spill the beans into the media and confuse our opponents. Will work. Every. Single. Time. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans