Jeremy Mathieu

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Great form right now. Absolutely awesome that we can rely on him now as the competitive part of the season begins.

Leo_Messi

MoM. This says a lot about the performance of the team but credit where credit's due.

He was magnificent tonight. Scored the first goal of the game, blocked shots, won aerial duels in the dozens, tackles and most importantly he remained calm and his passing was surprisingly good. Very good in fact.

I feared that he would become a weak link but I was proven wrong and I am happy about that. I want Mathieu to do well especially after all the stick that he has received recently and by some sectors from the very beginning.

Having said that then a good performance tonight does not change the fact that he has been disappointing for quite some time now.

Anyway well done Mathieu. Now go have your smoke.:mathieu:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Great form right now. Absolutely awesome that we can rely on him now as the competitive part of the season begins.

That's the best thing, I agree. I was a little worried about having him on CB against RM, but we need to trust our players more.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
First 5 minute both him and Pique went for the aerial ball at the same time on like 2 occasions. Didn't like it. Superb perfomance though.

Vilarrubi

So happy for Mathieu. Played like a beast after his goal he obviously plays better with confidence. It was knocked at the Bernabeu when he played LB but before that he was great at CB.

barcanuck

The ginger smoker does it! What a header eluding Ramos and beating Iker!

467260260-jeremy-mathieu-of-barcelona-scores-their-gettyimages.jpg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am sorry I doubted you. What a game tonight. He scores in the Clasico. Jeremy Mathieu scores in the fucking Clasico and has a pretty good game to go along with it. I have seen it all now.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Jeremy Mathieu has scored in 3 out of his last 4 Liga gamees against Real Madrid, all of them from headers #fcblive [via opta]

Home of Barca Fans