Jadon Sancho

Fati_Future_BallonDor

:lol::lol: You're supposed to include the whole quote if you want to make it a sig.

But it wouldn't be you if lying wasn't involved.

That was the main message of your quote. Honestly, i dont care if you see lewa over messi, its your right but i cant forget that you had insulted me when i said i would give to lewa over messi before the copa win of leo while you are saying now the same as i said after the copa win. This proves once again that you are automatically negative towards my posts :p

KingLeo10

That was the main message of your quote. Honestly, i dont care if you see lewa over messi, its your right but i cant forget that you had insulted me when i said i would give to lewa over messi before the copa win of leo while you are saying now the same as i said after the copa win. This proves once again that you are automatically negative towards my posts :p

You have about a 100 clownish takes that I could include in my signature, from cartwheeling for CR7 to being exposed as posting on a Juve forum to asking for men's hair and ages constantly.

But including me in your signature just shows who truly is obsessed with who...if you quoting every post I make doesn't already.

Cheers. Clown. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You have about a 100 clownish takes that I could include in my signature, from cartwheeling for CR7 to being exposed as posting on a Juve forum to asking for men's hair and ages constantly.

But including me in your signature just shows who truly is obsessed with who...if you quoting every post I make doesn't already.

Cheers. Clown. :lol:

You dont understand it. I didnt include it because the post was trash ( which it was) but because you had insulted me weeks ago for saying the same stuff. Its your own medicine. :p

serghei

Bundesliga is so weak that every average player looks like beast.

It's not that it's weak, the style of the teams in it make it extremely easy for attacking players. In some leagues, spaces in key areas are hard to get by and you often have to beat 1-2 opponents well set in defensive positions to create a chance for a teammate or procure an opening to take a shot. In Bundesliga, space in key zones are handed to you since all teams act like they are offensive juggernauts for some reason :lol:.

Laplacian

It's 2 starts so far. Havertz and Sane were pretty mediocre in their first half of the season too. It took several seasons for KdB to match the G+A tally he had in his one Wolfsburg season. Relax guys, you're way too eager to shit on him. At least wait for half a season to start shitting on him.

He was mediocre with end product today but one good and major sign is how the ball completely stuck to his feet regardless of the situation, and he was more eager to take on players. His technical ability with the ball is the real deal regardless of the quality and pace of the league he's in, now it's just a matter of time to see if he'll be effective in the premier league.

I hope it works out for him, because he's the closest player to Neymar imo in terms style and aesthetic, whom (I gather it's quite obvious at this point) is by far my favorite player of the 2010s.

Home of Barca Fans