Italy

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Wow..big decision to leave him out. Don't think anybody saw that one coming

Far superior to the others, must've not recovered enough, but he looked fire in the friendly.

Insigne over Rossi is a crime

XaviMessiGirl

Portieri: Buffon (Juventus), Perin (Genoa), Sirigu (Paris St. Germain);

Difensori: Abate (Milan), Barzagli (Juventus), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), Darmian (Torino), De Sciglio (Milan), Paletta (Parma);

Centrocampisti: Aquilani (Fiorentina), Candreva (Lazio), De Rossi (Roma), Marchisio (Juventus), Thiago Motta (Paris St. Germain), Parolo (Parma), Pirlo (Juventus), Verratti (Paris St. Germain);

Attaccanti: Balotelli (Milan), Cassano (Parma), Cerci (Torino), Immobile (Torino), Insigne (Napoli).

What the hell Prandelli? I love Insigne but Rossi deserves it much more. He played 70 min yesterday, definitely looked fit enough. Don't understand it... guess he saw something we all didn't.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Giuseppe Rossi, "Everyone says I'm out of shape. Ask anyone about the test results from the week and game. You'd be amazed."

Rossi, "Scared of contact? That's a joke. I get to the ball before the defender. Next time I'll just wait for the defender and get kicked."

Giuseppe Rossi, "I just wanted to set the record straight. Now the most important thing is to cheer for Italy. Forza Azzurri!"

https://twitter.com/ItalianoCalcio

Alissa

Why, why, why oh why????? I don't understand it. Even a half fit Rossi is better than Cassano. I don't understand it.

Look at those Centrocampisti, though. :wub:

XaviMessiGirl

tumblr_n6lk54tnfb1qdi5hfo1_1280.jpg

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans